九 | 9

It was nine o clock in the evening meaning that the boy can go home now

It was nine o clock in the evening meaning that the boy can go home now. " Come on, Tae. Min's gonna close in an hour." Jimin said as he packed his stuff quickly.

" Where are you guys going?" Yoongi asked Jimin.

" Min's cafe," Jimin said.

Hoseok gave Taehyung and Jimin a confused look. " During night time?" Hoseok asked. " Isn't that a coffee shop?"

" They well other drinks too," Taehyung said as he put his bookbag strap over his shoulder.

" You guys can come with us if you want." Jimin offered. " Tae won't mind."

" I'm in," Yoongi said as he grabbed Jimin's small hand with his big ones, making Jimin blushed.

Hoseok thought about it for a second and smile. " Well, we can't let two cuties walked in the middle of the night alone," Hoseok reason out as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulder. " What about you Jungkook?"

" Nah, I'm good," Jungkook answered without hesitation, not even facing any of them. Taehyung got, to be honest, he was a little disappointed that Jungkook won't be coming with them.

" Oh ok," Hoseok said unbothered of Jungkook's answer. " Well, see you later Kook." Hoseok gave Jungkook a little wave and left the classroom while his arm still wrapped around Taehyung's shoulder. " We'll be waiting at the gate," Hoseok yelled from the hallway to Yoongi and Jimin as they nodded.

" Come on, Yoongles. Min's gonna close soon." Jimin whined tugging on Yoongi sleeve as Jungkook's back was facing them while he was packing.

" Give me a second, Jimin. Let me put my stuff in my locker first." Yoongi said as he shoved his notes in bag.

Jungkook walked out of the classroom not wanting to listen to the couple anymore. He was walking towards the school gate, but he stopped in his track when he saw Taehyung and Hoseok. Taehyung was giggling at something Hoseok said, and for some reason, and for some reason, he just suddenly grew pissed. That when he started walking towards the two without even thinking.

Jungkook walked up towards the giggling Taehyung and Hoseok. " Actually, I think I change my mind." Jungkook changed his mind. " I'll go with you guys."

" Oh, that's great. We just need to wait for Yoonmin." Hoseok said with his classic smile.

" Yoonmin?" Jungkook asked.

" Yea, me and TaeTae made it Yoongi and Jimin's ship name," Hoseok explains. " Oh, and I know you like Jimin but you'll find someone else soon," Hoseok said as he patted Jungkook's back lightly.

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung and made eye contact with him. Taehyung looked away trying to hide the blush appearing on his face. The three waited for nearly ten minutes and that when Taehyung started whining. " Where are they? I just want my cherryade."