十一 | 11

" I'll wait outside," Jungkook said as he walked out of the cafe with his drink, leaving before anybody could say anything

Taehyung just watched at Jungkook with wide eyes. " Umm, see you guys later, I guess," Taehyung laughed nervously as he waved at his friends and met Jungkook outside of the cafe.

" Let's go," Jungkook said as he started walking leaving Taehyung behind. Taehyung caught up with Jungkook. " We are changing our plan," Jungkook said as he looks at Taehyung. " The plan was supposed to bring me and Jimin together, but instead it brought Jimin and Yoongi together," Jungkook said frustrated.

Taehyung heartbeats fastened but cracked at the same time as he heard Jungkook. " We're still doing to plan?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook chuckled. " Of course we are," Jungkook said. " Jimin gonna realize how much better I am then Yoongi and next thing you know Jimin will leave Yoongi for me," Jungkook stated.

" But isn't Yoongi your friend?" Taehyung asked. " And Jimin isn't that type of person to leave someone like that."

" Doesn't matter, Jimin will be mine," Jungkook said. " What does he even see in Yoongi?" Taehyung just shrugged, looking down as he tried to hold in his tears. " We need to make them believe that we are dating, so that meaning you can't tell anyone."

Taehyung just nodded, not looking at Jungkook. " Not even Hoseok?" Taehyung asked.

Jungkook clenched his jaw as he heard Hoseok's name leaves Taehyung's mouth. " What is your guy's relationship anyway? " Jungkook asked harshly.

Taehyung flinched as he heard Jungkook harsh tone. " Friends," Taehyung said quietly as he looked back down at his feet.

Jungkook just rolled his eyes. " You guys seem a little close to be just friends," Jungkook stated with a hint of jealousy in his voice.

Taehyung smiled and fortunately, Jungkook saw that smile. " I guess you say that we got close quickly, he buys me a lot of snacks," Taehyung said as they reach the bus stop. " I need to buy him a gift one day, for all the snacks he bought for me. He is just so nice."

But Jungkook misunderstood Taehyung, he thinks that Taehyung has a crush on Hoseok." Don't get too excited," Jungkook said with an annoyed tone. " He nice to everyone, not just you."

Taehyung gave a confused look to Jungkook but just nodded anyway. The bus arrived and they hopped on the empty bus. " About the plan, we have to try to make Jimin and Yoongi believe that we are actually dating," Jungkook said.

Your mind is just full of Jimin, but why can you make a little space for me? Taehyung thought as he looks at Jungkook with sad eyes. " I'll tell Jimin that we're really dating then," Taehyung said sadly, just accepting the plan.