四十四 | 44

Jungkook saw Taehyung walked out of the kitchen and smiled at how cute Taehyung was. Something Jungkook had noticed about Taehyung was that he likes to wear oversized and comfortable clothes. Jungkook was too busy admiring Taehyung's beauty, that he didn't realize Taehyung was now in front of him.

" I'm r-ready," Taehyung said awkwardly and nervously as he played with his sleeves. Taehyung was already nervous about their date, but after looking at Jungkook he swears he could start drooling at how hot Jungkook looks right now.

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and let out a nervous chuckle

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts and let out a nervous chuckle. " Right, um let go."

" Bye Hyungs." Taehyung waved goodbye at Namjoon and Jin before closing the front door. Jungkook and Taehyung both walked quietly to Jungkook's car and before Taehyung could grab on the handle, Jungkook hand beat him to him and opened the passager side door for him. Taehyung blushed at Jungkook's action and suddenly a boost of confidence came out of nowhere. " What a gentleman," Taehyung teased, making Jungkook nearly choked on his saliva.

Jungkook not knowing what to say back, just didn't reply and got into the driver's seat. " So we are going roller skating right?" Jungkook asked as he started the car.

Taehyung nodded as he put on his seatbelt. "I always wanted to roller skate but never have time," Taehyung explained.

" Well, I'm glad I'm taking you roller skating for the first time then," Jungkook said as he started driving away from Taehyung's house.

They both didn't exchange any other words to each other after their small conversation. Taehyung wanted to started another conversation but didn't know what to say and didn't want to bother Jungkook since he is driving.

Jungkook glanced over at Taehyung and noticed that his leg was shaking and was playing with the rim of his shirt. Jungkook decided to take a risk and do a bold move and placed his right hand on Taehyung's thighs.

Taehyung slightly flinches when he felt a hand and a lightly squeezed on his left thigh.

" You don't have to be nervous, it's just you and me," Jungkook said as he kept his eyes on the road.

That's the reason I'm nervous, stupid. Taehyung said in his head but nodded.

" Sorry, I start to fidget a lot when I get nervous," Taehyung explained. Jungkook didn't reply to Taehyung but instead started rubbing Taehyung's thigh.

The ride to the roller skating rink continued to be silent until they reached the roller skating rink. The second they both went inside, Jungkook swears he saw Taehyung's face lit up like a five year old. Jungkook went to the counter to pay and grabbed their roller skates.

" What is your shoe size?" The girl behind the counter asked as she eyed Jungkook up and down.

" Both 270mm," Jungkook said for him and Taehyung.

" Look!" Taehyung said loudly, pulling on Jungkook sleeve as he uses his other hand to point at something. Jungkook turned to see what got Taehyung so happy and let out a chuckle when he realized that Taehyung was pointing at a cotton candy cart. Jungkook saw Taehyung put his hands in his pocket as he was looking for something. Taehyung let out a pout while looking at the cotton candy cart when he realized he didn't bring his wallet.

Jungkook let out a sigh and a chuckle to himself and pulled out his wallet, grabbing a 5000 Won and giving it to Taehyung.

Taehyung eyes widened and let out a big smile. He grabbed the 5000 Won. " I'll pay you back on Monday," Taehyung said happily.

Before Jungkook could protest saying that Taehyung didn't know to pay him back, but Taehyung was already skipping towards the cotton candy cart. " Cute," Jungkook said as he wants to kick himself for not noticing Taehyung earlier. He turned back around to see the girl and the two pairs of shoes.

" 270mm like you said, handsome." The girl said as he handed Jungkook the shoes as she purposely makes their hand touch.

Jungkook just ignored the girl and said, " Thanks." He was about to walk away looking for Taehyung but stopped when the girl spoke again.

" Check the shoelaces."

Jungkook looks at both pairs of shoes and saw a tiny piece of paper under the shoelaces on a roller skate. He grabbed the paper and opened it. Jungkook saw a phone number on and the girl spoke again.

" My name Joohyun, you should call me sometime you know." Joohyun winked and flirted at Jungkook.

Jungkook turned around and smiled at Joohyun.

" Sorry, but I have a boyfriend."
__________

I'm back!!!

Sorry for not updating for over a month. I just needed a break from everything for a while. Thank you for being so patient with me too.

I can't believe I came back on Wattpad for over a month and saw this book hit 100k+!! I hope you guys know I love you all deeply and remember the people who were with me from the beginning of this book journey. Honestly, I couldn't believe a book like this hit a big milestone. I just want to say thank you once again for reading this book.

Would you believe me if I say this book idea came from a dream???

Ok ok now I know I was gone on Wattpad for the Butter comeback... but MR KIM SEOKJIN!!! HOW DARE YOU LOOK SO MF FINE

Namjoon bicycle came out today!! UGHHH all Namjoon song is so calming like this bitch still listening to mono lmaoooo

I won't be surprised if you guys hate me for not updating 🤣