十 | 10

Hoseok and Yoongi were shocked at Jungkook's action and Jimin just rolled his eyes

Hoseok and Yoongi were shocked at Jungkook's action and Jimin just rolled his eyes. " Can you just leave Tae alone, I already know about your plan," Jimin snapped.

That when the realization hit Jungkook. He let go of Taehyung and apologized to Taehyung, " Sorry." Jungkook stood up from his seat. " You can sit here. I'll just stand." Jungkook offered without looking at Taehyung. Taehyung just nodded and sat in the empty chair awkwardly.

The bus started moving. Jimin and Yoongi were talking to each other and Hoseok was showing funny dog videos he found earlier. Taehyung wasn't focusing on the videos but instead kept thinking about Jungkook and what happened earlier. He took a glance at Jungkook and they both made eye contact. Both of them turned away quickly.

Ten minutes passed and they reached their bus stop. They got out of the bus and they followed Jimin and Taehyung. They reached the cafe within fifteen minutes before it closes. They walked into the empty cafe. " Taehyung and Jimin. You finally decided to come back." The person behind the counter said.

" Hey, Changmin Hyung." Taehyung and Jimin said at the same time as they waved at Changmin. " You already know what we want," Jimin stated.

" So strawberry milk and cherryade for Jimin and Taehyung like always," Changmin said as Taehyung giggle. " What about you three boys?" Changmin asked Jungkook, Yoongi, and Hoseok.

The three boys looked at the menu for a second. " Raspberry grapefruit ade," Hoseok said as he read the menu.

" Chocolate latte," Jungkook said as Changmin nods as he wrote it down on the notepad.

" Black coffee," Yoongi said without hesitation. Everyone looked at Yoongi like he's crazy.

" You know it's almost ten at night right?" Changmin asked.

Yoongi looked at Changmin. " I'm paying you for the coffee, don't question my choice of drink."

Jimin smacks Yoongi arm. " Be nice."

Changmin just nodded, " Ok, just give me a few minutes and I'll be back with your drinks." Changmin said as he went to go make the drinks. " You guys can sit anywhere."

The five boys went to a table near the window. Jimin sat next to the window and Yoongi sat next to him. Taehyung went and sat in front of Jimin as Hoseok sat next to him. Jungkook was about to sit next to Yoongi but Yoongi gave him a death glare. Jungkook changed his mind and sat next to Hoseok.