二十一 | 21

" Jungkook, you overreacting," Hoseok said as he tried to calm down Jungkook. " You causing a scene."

" Why were you touching Tae like that?!" Jungkook turned to faced Taehyung. " And why did you let him touch you?!"

" Jungkook, stop. There are kids here." Hoseok tried to make Jungkook quiet.

" Answer my fucking question!" Jungkook yelled as a vein pop out on his arms and neck.

Taehyung flinched at Jungkook's harsh tone. He didn't know was he supposed to be scare or happy. Jungkook literally looked like he's gonna kill someone with his bare hands, but Jungkook also called him Taehyung his boyfriend two times today.

Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts as he felt a strong arm dragging him by his wrist. Taehyung looked back at Hoseok, who was left at the bench they were sitting on. Hoseok winked at Taehyung and mouthed ' good luck' to Taehyung. Taehyung turned to Jungkook. " K-kookie, where are we g-"

" Why you let him touch you like that?!" Jungkook snapped interrupting Taehyung mid-sentence.

" L-like what?" Taehyung asked, a little scared at Jungkook's tone.

" You know what I'm talking about," Jungkook said harshly, continuing dragging Taehyung. " All week. Holding hands, passing notes, head resting on shoulders, and his hands on thighs."

Taehyung smiled, knowing the fact that Jungkook paid attention to him and Hoseok. " So?" Taehyung asked, wanting to see Jungkook's reaction.

Taehyung and Jungkook were right at the exit, but Jungkook stopped walking and turned to Taehyung. Jungkook's jaw clenched as his hand tighten around Taehyung's wrist a little. " So? So!" Jungkook yelled and scoffed. " You guys look like a couple. I wouldn't even be surprised if you guys were."

" I don't see why you so mad about," Taehyung said as he likes watching Jungkook being possessive.

Jungkook eyes darken. " You and I supposed to be the couple, not you and Hoseok!" Jungkook shouted.

Taehyung blush and tried to not smile at Jungkook's words. " You want is to be a couple?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook with hopeful eyes.

Jungkook then realized what he had said and try to make an excuse. Jungkook let out a nervous laugh. " Yea. You know, for the plan."

Taehyung face saddens and he felt his heart shattered to a million pieces once again. Taehyung sighed, looking down at the ground, not want to look at Jungkook in the eye. " So everything is just about the plan now?" Taehyung asked in an annoyed tone.

Jungkook was surprised at Taehyung's tone. Jungkook hesitatingly nodded, answering Taehyung's question.

Taehyung tried to push all his anger away. " I wanna go home," Taehyung said, walking towards the bus stop, leaving Jungkook behind.

Jungkook was confused at Taehyung sudden change of attitude. Jungkook started walking behind as he studies Taehyung.

It was Monday and they were all in class. Jungkook couldn't focus on the teacher, he had been glaring at Taehyung and Hoseok thought out the day. Taehyung has been ignoring Jungkook since they left Lotto World. Jungkook was gonna ask if he did anything wrong, but he never had the chance to.

Taehyung didn't even sit in his original seat next to Jungkook, he went and sat in the seat next to Hoseok. Jungkook had never got so pissed over a small thing before, but to Jungkook this wasn't a small thing.

As the bell rang, signaling that school is over. " I'll wait for you at the gate," Jimin told Taehyung, leaving the classroom with Yoongi.

" Tae, what time is it?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung stopped packing up his stuff and check his phone. " 5:38" Taehyung simply answers.

" Shit," Hoseok muttered. Hoseok lightly patted Taehyung's butt in a joking playfully way. " I'm gonna be late. Bye Tae."

Taehyung blushed a little and waved at Hoseok, who waved back as he left the classroom. Taehyung was unknowingly being watched by a person.

Jungkook clenched his jaw as he watched the way Hoseok patted Taehyung's ass. Jungkook took his chances and walked in front of Taehyung. He grabbed Taehyung wrist, stopping Taehyung from packing.

" Why have you been ignoring me?" Jungkook asked. " Did I do something?"

Taehyung looked down at his bag, not wanting to look up at Jungkook's face. Taehyung just shook his head, answering Jungkook's question.

Taehyung confesses that he was ignoring Jungkook because he was tired of the plan. He just wanted Jungkook's love and attention. It hurts knowing that the only attention Jungkook gives Taehyung is always for the plan. All the love he gets from Jungkook's is not real, it's just for the plan. Everything is for the plan.

Taehyung is tired. Tired of everything. Tired of faking he's not bothered by Jungkook 's stupid plan. Tired of faking he's ok and secretly not breaking on the inside. Everything is all fake and Taehyung was tired. But to Taehyung, he doesn't have a choice. He just has to fake it all.
_____________

Did you guys watch BTS on the tonight show? Which one was ur favorite performance?

Holy shit.. this book literally just hit 7k last week and now it's at 8k reads. Like wtf. This is honestly unbelievable, bruh I think I'm dreaming.

Overall thank you so much guys. I love you all so much and stay safe and healthy for me. 💜