六 | 6

Jimin's eye widens in realization and tries to push Jungkook off, but Jimin was too weak compared to Jungkook

Jimin's eye widens in realization and tries to push Jungkook off, but Jimin was too weak compared to Jungkook. Jungkook lips move as Jimin's stayed still. Tears appear in Jimin eyes. Jimin continues failing on pushing Jungkook away from him. Jimin sobs through the kiss. Jungkook bit his lips, but Jimin refuses to let Jungkook in. Jungkook moved his hands to Jimin's thighs, making him sobbed more and louder. Jungkook used his moment to shove his tongue in Jimin's mouth. Jimin took his opportunity and bit Jungkook's tongue, making Jungkook pulled back.

" Fuck!" Jungkook yelled as he touches his tongue making sure it's not bleeding or anything.

Jimin ran out of the bathroom as quickly as he could, away from the bathroom where Jungkook was.. Tears were running down his cheeks. Jimin wasn't paying any attention to where he was going, he just needed to get away from Jungkook. Jimin ran around a corner and slam into someone's chest.

" Woah, Jimin slow down. What you in a rush for?" Jimin recognizes the person's voice. Jimin didn't need to look up to check the person, already knowing who it is. He hugged and shoved his face into the person's chest.

" Y-yoongi Hy-Hyung." Jimin sobbed into Yoongi's chest.

Yoongi hugged Jimin back, one hand patting Jimin's back and stroking Jimin's head. " Shhhh, Jimin. Tell Hyung what happens." Yoongi got to admit that he not used to comforting someone or even get close to someone that he met a day ago. Jimin was another story for him. Jimin personality, his voice, and laughter make Yoongi just want to be there for Jimin.

" H-he kiss m-me," Jimin said through his sobs. " I-i'm sorry. I-i d-didn't wanted t-to."

Yoongi pulled himself away from Jimin and placed both of his hands on Jimin cheeks. " Who, Jimin, tell me who," Yoongi said seriously.

" I-i'm sorry. I'm sorry, Yoongi H-Hyung. I'm sor- "

" Jimin, stop. You didn't do anything. Stop say sorry." Yoongi said. " Now tell me who."

Jimin looked up and make eye contact with his teary eyes. " J-jungkook."

" That fucking asshole." Yoongi was about to walk off looking for Jungkook and punch him in the face. He stopped when he felt a hand wrapped around his wrist.

Yoongi looked at Jimin, who was holding on him. " Please," Jimin begged. " D-don't leave me alone." Yoongi pulled Jimin and hugged him.

" Never, Jiminie. I'll never leave you," Yoongi said, not noticing the nickname he gave Jimin. As for Jimin, he blushed at the at Yoongi's sentences and shoved his face into Yoongi chest.

Their moment was ruined by the bell, meaning that their break is over. " Let's skip the next class." Yoongi said. Jimin didn't even hesitated and nodded. " Come on," Yoongi said and held Jimin's hand, dragging him to the school rooftops.