二十五 | 25

Yoongi just kept a straight face and blink a couple of times. He finally sighed. " And you are telling me this because?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook looked up at Yoongi. " I just need someone to talk to," Jungkook said.

Yoongi just stared at Jungkook and sighed. " It's either you do like him or you don't. There is never an ' I think' in the sentence." Yoongi said.

Jungkook bit his lips. " I just don't know," Jungkook said. " It just complicated."

" Jungkook, it's not that complicated," Yoongi said. " It's either you like him or not."

Jungkook groaned out of frustration. " It's just I like Jimin, but then there's Taehyung."

Yoongi rolled his eyes when Jungkook mentioned Jimin. Yoongi looked behind him, looking through the little glass window on their homeroom door. He smiled when he saw Jimin deeply concentrating on doodling. His eyes then turned towards Taehyung and Hoseok. Hoseok was sitting in a chair he pulled up next to the Taehyung's desk as he was pushing some of Taehyung's hairs behind his ears.

" If I was you, I would make your mind up quick because I don't think Taehyung is gonna be single for long," Yoongi warned as he turned his head back to facing Jungkook. " I wouldn't be surprised if they already dating."

" I know but the problem is that I and Taehyung are kinda having a fight right now."

" And the fight is about?" Yoongi asked.

Jungkook laughed a little nervously and started telling me what happened. After Jungkook was explaining, he tried to read Yoongi's facial expression.

Yoongi cleared his throat. " So let me get this straight," Yoongi said. " You and Taehyung followed me and Jimin on Friday, and Taehyung got mad at you for something and ignored you. Then he confesses to you and you saw him kissing with Hoseok."

Jungkook nodded. " Yea, that basically what happened," Jungkook said. " What you think about it?" Jungkook asked.

" Well, I think you are an asshole and Taehyung is gonna date Hoseok."

Yoongi was about to turn around and walk back inside their homeroom. " Hyung, please help me."

Yoongi sighed as he turned his head around, facing Jungkook. " Well if he's dating Hoseok, you can't do anything," Yoongi said. " If he isn't I guess you can just try to befriend him first and then start acting all lovey-dovey towards him," Yoongi suggested.

Yoongi then turned around and walked back into the classroom, leaving Jungkook alone in the hallway. Jungkook walked back as he eyed Taehyung and Hoseok flirting.

He had an urge to pull the two away but he knew that would make Taehyung hate him more.

Befriend him first. Yoongi's words rang in Jungkook's head.

It was the next day and Jungkook arrived at school early. He got a bag of   in his hand. Jungkook's goal for today is to at least become friends with Taehyung. Jungkook walked into the classroom that doesn't have many people in it. He sat on his seat and pulled a sticky note out of his desk. Jungkook wrote a note on it and placed it on the snack, making sure it's firm enough so it won't fall off. Jungkook placed the snack into Taehyung's desk.

Jungkook was on his phone, playing a game until he looked up when he heard Yoongi's voice. " You're here early," Yoongi said as he placed his bookbag on the floor, next to his desk. " So what are you up to."

Jungkook looked at Yoongi, who sat down and rest his head in his arm, planning to sleep till class starts. " I'm just gonna try to become friends with him today," Jungkook said as an awkward silence followed behind. " How did you and Jimin got together."

Yoongi looked up at Jungkook and shrugged. " I don't know, I guess we just bonded quickly," Yoongi said as he started closing his eyes. " Wake me up when cl-"

" Hey, Yoongi Hyung," Jimin said as he slipped into the classroom and sat next to Yoongi. " Sorry Hyung, did I wake you up?" Jimin apologized.

Yoongi sat up and rubbed Jimin's thighs with his hand. " It's fine Jiminie, I wasn't asleep yet," Yoongi explained as Jimin smiled and kissed Yoongi cheek.

Jungkook watched the couple and realized he didn't felt jealous or envy towards Yoongi. " Hey Jimin, where is Taehyung?"

Jimin looked at Jungkook. " He's with Hobi Hyung right now."

" Where?" Jungkook asked.

Jimin gave Jungkook a confused look. " I don't know, maybe on the front yard?" Jimin answered and watch as Jungkook quickly stood up and walked out of the classroom.

What are you doing now, Jeon Jungkook? Jimin mentally asked himself as he grew suspicions on Jungkook.

Jimin flinched when he heard snoring next to him and looked at the sleeping Yoongi. Jimin giggled and kissed Yoongi's head.
_____________

Bruh they just release Tae teaser pics hejsjskjeej

Joon killing it tho 🤣🤣