十四 | 14

Jungkook started walking towards their classroom as Taehyung just sighed and followed behind Jungkook

Jungkook started walking towards their classroom as Taehyung just sighed and followed behind Jungkook. " So blush, giggle, or whatever you do. Just be cute." Jungkook said as he just continued walking. " Got it?" Jungkook said as he looked back at Taehyung. Taehyung just nodded and fidget with the snack Jungkook brought.

The two walked into the classroom and the first thing Taehyung met was jumpy Hoseok. Hoseok went and wrapped one of his arms around Taehyung's shoulder. " There you are Taehyung," Hoseok said excitedly as Jungkook's blood boiling, looking at the arm around Taehyung. " I went to the store yesterday and I saw som-" Fortunately for Jungkook, the bell rang as the teacher walked in. Hoseok sighed. " I'll give it to you later," Hoseok said and patted Taehyung's back, then walked towards his seat.

Throughout the three years of friendship, Jungkook has with Hoseok. Jungkook has never until now wanted to punch Hoseok face. Jungkook harshly grabbed Taehyung's wrist and pulled him towards their seat. Taehyung let out small whimpered as Jungkook tightly gripped his wrist. Jungkook ignored Hoseok, Yoongi, and even Jimin's confused faces. By now Jungkook has completely forgotten the plan and just wanted to get Taehyung away for Hoseok.

" Jungkook, you holding on too tight," Taehyung whined as he tried to pull his hand away from Jungkook's grip.

" Jungkook, let him go," Yoongi said as he saw the situation. " You're hurting him."

Jungkook then snapped out back into reality and realized that he was hurting Taehyung. He quickly let go of Taehyung's arm. When Jungkook let go of Taehyung, Taehyung quickly pulled his arm towards him and started rubbing his now red wrist. " Shit, Taehyu-"

" Taehyung are you ok?" Jimin said interrupted Jungkook as he grabbed Taehyung arm gently, checking his wrist. " What's wrong with you?" Jimin said to Jungkook as he gave him a disgusted look.

Hoseok handed Taehyung his water bottle. " It's still cold from the ice," Hoseok stated. " Place it on your wrist."

" Guys, I'm fine. It jus-"

" Kim Taehyung, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Jeon Jungkook, and Min Yoongi." Mr. Lee called out towards the five boys. " What could be more important to talk about, instead of listening to my lesson?"

" A lot of thin-" Yoongi said but was interrupted by Jimin kicking him under the table.

" Sorry, Mr. Lee." Jimin apologizes to the teacher. " We'll stop now," Jimin said in a nervous tone and gave Mr. Lee a smile. Mr. Lee just shook his head and continued with his lesson.

The class went on and Jungkook couldn't focus on the lesson. All he could think about was how he hurt Taehyung. He looks at Taehyung wrist and saw Taehyung using Hoseok's water bottle as an ice pack.

Jungkook felt bad, he doesn't know what has gotten into him these days. First, he kissed Taehyung, and now he had hurt him. Jungkook ruffled his hair out of frustration and let out a loud groan.

" Jeon Jungkook!" Mr. Lee yelled from the front of the room. " Stop interrupting my class."

Jungkook flinched and looked up, seeing everyone looking at his direction. Shit, was I that loud? Jungkook asked himself mentally. His eyes soon met with a pair of familiar brown eyes. Taehyung blushed when he made eye contact and quickly looked back at his paper.

" Mr. Jeon." Jungkook snapped of this glazed and looked back at Mr. Lee. " Do you understand?"

Jungkook just nodded and said, " Sorry, Mr. Lee."

It was lunch and Taehyung was sitting in the canteen, looking at Jimin and Yoongi in front of him. Taehyung pouted as he saw have lovey-dovey the two were. He wanted someone like that.

" Hey Taetae," Hoseok said as he slid next to Taehyung. " Hey, Yoongi and Jimin." Hoseok looked around the canteen. " Where's Jungkook?"

" Don't know. Don't care." Yoongi said as he sipped his rice cake soup. Yoongi soon felt a hand on his thigh. He placed the bowl on the table and interlock his hand with Jimin's.

Taehyung pouted. Why does the one guy he likes have to like his best friend who is obviously taken?

" Aw Tae, why are you pouting," Hoseok said as he scooted closer and wrapped his arm around Taehyung. " Oh, I forgot. I got yo-"

Hoseok was interrupted by Jungkook pushing the two away from each other and sat between them. " Hey guys," Jungkook said and look at Hoseok like he was about to kill him. " I'm sorry. Did I interrupted something?" Jungkook asked Hoseok in an like he didn't do it on purpose.

Hoseok smirked. " Nope, nothing at all," Hoseok said. " Taehyung can I talk to you in private?" Hoseok asked Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled. " Sure Hobi Hyung." Taehyung got up from his seat. Hoseok gently dragged Taehyung out of the canteen into the hallway, ignoring Jungkook death stare.

Hoseok placed his hands on Taehyung shoulder, staring directly into Taehyung's " Taehyung, how do you feel about making Jungkook jealous?" Hoseok asked.

Taehyung was taken aback a bit. " What?"

" Tae, did you just saw Jungkook?" Hoseok asked as Taehyung gave him a confused looked. " He was totally jealous of how close I was to you."

Taehyung shook his head denying Hoseok statement. " No you wrong, he has no reason to be jealous. He likes Jimin Hyung." Taehyung said the last part sadly.

" Come on Tae. Give it a try." Hoseok begged, " You don't want live with the fact you spent three years liking Jungkook and you guys were nothing." Hoseok reasoned.

Taehyung pout but suddenly he asked, " Wait how did you know how long I lik-"

" Jimin told me, but not the point." Hoseok said. " Please Tae," Hoseok begged.

" Why you want me to do it so badly?" Taehyung asked.

Hoseok sighed. " Because Yoongi is finally in a relationship again after so long when a girl cheated on him." Hoseok said. " And I don't want Jungkook to ruin Yoongi's happiness, especially when there is literally the perfect person for Jungkook right here."

" You really care about your friends, do you?" Taehyung asked as Hoseok nodded. Taehyung sighed. " Hyung, I'm not sure. You basically asking me to do want Jungkook wants me to do but with Jimin."

" But this time, we doing it for all of us," Hoseok stated.

Taehyung sighed. " Fine, I'll do it for Jimin and Yoongi and my past three years."

_________

I feel like this book got boring, who still reading this?

But can we talk about dynamite teaser photo, like wtf I wasn't ready

Honestly.. Namjoon's legs needs an award itself... like look at those!! That's fucking hot and that's just the legs.

Overall I love Namjoon and his legs