二十四 | 24

Taehyung and Hoseok pulled away as they sent each other small smiles. Taehyung yelped when he felt himself being pulled away from Hoseok, into someone else's embrace

" Don't touch what's mine." Jungkook said in a deep tone.

" The fuck Kook, let go of Taehyung." Hoseok said as he tried to pull Taehyung back without hurting him.

" Hyung, go away." Jungkook told Hoseok in a threatening tone. " I need to talk to Taehyung alone."

Hoseok looked at Taehyung for his opinion. " It's ok, Hobi Hyung. You can go. I'll be at the table in a few minutes." Taehyung said and gave Hoseok his boxy smile. Hoseok sighed, but nodded his head as he started walking off back to the canteen.

Jungkook pulled Taehyung away from Hoseok and dragged him in an empty hallway, where nobody will see them. Jungkook pushes Taehyung against the wall, trapping Taehyung with his hand. Taehyung blushed at their positions, but kept silent.

" What the fuck was that?!" Jungkook asked angrily.

Taehyung gulped at how close their faces were. " W-what are you t-talking about?" Taehyung stutters as he ask cluelessly.

Jungkook chuckled, can't believing what Taehyung said. " Really? You don't know what you did?" Jungkook angrily asked.

Taehyung shook his head, answering no.

" You confessed to me yesterday and acted like you not even know me today. Now you are flirting and kissing Hoseok Hyung." Jungkook said. " Fucking whore."

Taehyung bit his lips as he looked down at the floor, as he stayed silences. " Why does it matter to you? You were gonna reject me anyway." Taehyung finally said something.

Jungkook scoffs. " Yea like you would know. You ran away like a child you are before I could say anything." Jungkook insulted Taehyung.

" If you were gonna say something." Taehyung mutter to himself but Jungkook heard.

" You are really unbelievable Kim Taehyung." Jungkook said annoyed. " Now tell me, are you gonna go back Hoseok now like an attention whore you are?"

" Why do you even care about me and Hoseok? You were gonna reject me." Taehyung said starting to get angry.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. " And please tell me where you got that from." Jungkook exclaimed.

" You like Jimin." Taehyung said, making Jungkook froze. The was a silent tension between them until Taehyung broke it. " Can you let me leave now. Plus why you care so much about me? I'm just someone that you use to get closer to Jimin."

Jungkook's arms fell down to his side. Taehyung started walking away but before he turned the corner. He turned around, making eye contact with Jungkook.

" Leave me alone from now on Jungkook, let's just forget everything that happened between us." Taehyung said and turned back around, walking away.

Tears slipped down Taehyung's face as he walked away. Taehyung wiped them away with his sleeve. He bit his lips as he tried to hold in his tears. He couldn't believe it. He just cut all ties with him and Jungkook. Taehyung made it in front of the canteen, even how much he wants to go cry in the bathroom, he has to put on a fake smile. He walked back towards the table where his friends are at, like nothing happened a few minutes ago.

As for Jungkook, he just stood there looking at the spot that Taehyung was standing at a few seconds ago. He felt like he lost something the second Taehyung walked away. Jungkook had a weird feeling he felt when he like Jimin. Instead he just brushed off the feeling and walked back to the canteen.

Jungkook made it back to the table his friends were at. Jungkook didn't care about Jimin anymore. His full attention was on Taehyung, who was giggling about something Hoseok said. Jungkook jaw clenched as he saw Hoseok scooted closer to Taehyung and wrapped his arm around his waist. Jungkook's hand form into a fist, making his nails digged into his palm.

It was the next day and all Jungkook could think about was Taehyung. Jungkook couldn't focus on anything, all he had been doing was eyeing Taehyung and Hoseok throughout the day. He kept feeling the same feeling that he felt from yesterday over and over again to the point Jungkook couldn't ignore it anymore. That when he knew he needed to talk to someone.

" Yoongi, can I talk to you in private please?" Jungkook asked the second the bell rang dismissing student for their break.

Yoongi had suspicions on his face but sigh and nodded anyway. They were both in the hallway in silences til Yoongi broke it. " If this is about you still wanting Jimin I sw-"

" No, Hyung. It's not related to Jimin." Jungkook interrupted Yoongi in the middle of his sentence.

Yoongi sighed. " Then what you want Jungkook?" Yoongi said with annoyance in his voice. " I don't have all day."

Jungkook gulped. " I think I like Taehyung." Jungkook finally said.

__________

I'm sorry for updating later then usual. I was currently busy this morning and this chapter wasn't edit yet. I tried to edit this fast, so sorry if there are still mistakes.

 I tried to edit this fast, so sorry if there are still mistakes

Take this picture of Namjoon as my apologies

#ArmyGoingToJailParty was trending on Twitter last night lmaooo

Antis are really blaming Armies for hacking into someone bank acc and stealing...

But the sarcasm of this fandom killed me 🤣🤣