十七 | 17

Taehyung and Jimin had reached their school gate and walked towards their homeroom. This week for Taehyung was probably the best in this months. He and Jungkook had become closer as they hangout. Even though Taehyung knew part of it was the plan but he feels like Jungkook had finally warmed up to him.

As for Hoseok plan of making Jungkook jealous. On Wednesday, Hoseok had grabbed his hand in the hallway, making them holding hands. Fortunately for them, Jungkook saw and as the result made Taehyung's heartbeat. Jungkook wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist and pulled Taehyung's hand, disconnecting Taehyung and Hoseok's hands.

As Taehyung and Jimin walked into there classroom, Jungkook and Yoongi were already there. They were trying to have a conversation but you could feel the tension. Yoongi was still mad at Jungkook for harassing Jimin even after Jungkook kept apologizing.

Jimin sat next to Yoongi and gave Yoongi a peck on his cheek. Yoongi gave Jimin a gummy smile and placed his hand on Jimin thigh, rubbing it.

Taehyung sat in his seat next to Jungkook. Taehyung noticed that Hoseok wasn't in the room yet and thought of something.

" Is Hoseok not here yet?" Taehyung asked Jungkook and Yoongi, glancing at Jungkook reaction.

Jungkook scoffs, catching Taehyung attention. He noticed Jungkook jaw tighten and mentally parted himself on the shoulder.

" He said that he be late today," Yoongi answered Taehyung's question.

" Didn't even say ' hi' to me yet and already asking where is Hoseok," Jungkook said as he rolled his eyes.

Taehyung pouted and hugged the side of Jungkook's waist. " I'm sorry, Jungkookie. Forgive me." Taehyung apologized, keep holding a pout on his face.

" I told you not to call me Jungkookie, Tae," Jungkook whined.

" Shut up," Taehyung said. " You know you like being called Jungkookie."

" Jungkookie?" Jimin asked as he stared at the two suspiciously.

Taehyung nodded. " It's the nickname I gave him," Taehyung explained. " Isn't it cute?"

Yoongi let out a laugh. " Yea, totally cute," Yoongi said sarcastically.

" Hey guys, hey Taetae," Hoseok said as he walked into the classroom with a bag. " So being the great friend I am, I got you guys food for the store." Hoseok dumped out the snacks on Jimin desk, that he brought out of the shopping bag.

" Holy shit, you are useful for once, horse face," Yoongi said as he grabbed a bag of shrimp crackers.

Hoseok gasped dramatically and snatched the snack back. " Small correction, I got snacks for Tae, Jimin, and Kook," Hoseok said with a smile.

Yoongi snatches the snack back and opened it. " Still gonna eat it, horse face."

"Anyway Tae, can I talk to you in private for a b-"

" Why you need to talk to in private?" Jungkook asked bitterly interrupting Hoseok. " You can just talk here."

Hoseok smirked at Jungkook reaction. All I got to do is talk to Tae and he is already jealous. Hoseok thought to himself.

In the middle of the class, Jungkook slid a note to Taehyung. Taehyung check if the teacher is looking at his way and opened the piece of paper.

After school, we're gonna follow Jimin and Yoongi.

Taehyung read the note mentally and sighed to himself. I thought he forgot about it. I guess I was wrong. He thought to himself as he ripped up the note into many pieces, so nobody else can read it.

Taehyung then received another piece of paper but this time it wasn't from Jungkook. Taehyung checked the teacher again and open the note.

Have anyone ever tell you that you are the most cutest person in the world??

Taehyung quietly giggled at Hoseok's note. Taehyung was clueless that Jungkook saw the whole thing. Jungkook saw Taehyung was giggling at whatever Hoseok wrote. Jungkook tries to see what was on the small piece of paper, but he only saw the ' cutest person in the world'.

Yet even though Jungkook just got a chuck of the note, his blood started boiling. Jungkook noticed that Taehyung looked back at Hoseok and gave them a smiled at each other. Their action pissed Jungkook off more. A part of Jungkook wants to pull Taehyung into his embrace, showing who Taehyung belongs to, but Jungkook didn't because Taehyung doesn't and never did belong to him. Jungkook just watched the two as his blood continued to boil.

The school was over and Jungkook was waiting for Taehyung at the school gate, since the study hall after school was canceled due to a teacher meeting. He didn't saw Jimin and Yoongi pass the gate yet, so he was patiently waiting for Taehyung. Jungkook expression changed suddenly.

Taehyung was walking and talking to an unfamiliar guy Jungkook doesn't recognize. In Jungkook point of view, they were very close. Too close to Jungkook's likes. Jungkook then walked over to the two as he gave death glares at the unknown figure.

Jungkook reached the two and quickly grabbed Taehyung waist, pulling Taehyung towards his chest. Taehyung yelped at the sudden movement but got relaxed when he realized its Jungkook. Then he became a blushing mess when he realized what going on.

" J-jungkookie, w-what are you d-d-"

" Hi, I'm Jungkook and Taehyung's boyfriend," Jungkook said interrupting Taehyung as he continued glaring and giving a fake smile at the unknown person.
_________

Lmao I almost forgot to update

This is my favorite picture of Jin now

This is my favorite picture of Jin now. Lmao he be cheating on Rj tho...

 Lmao he be cheating on Rj tho

They top numbers 1 on billboard, bruh Bts and army were a crying mess