四十一 | 41

" Get out."

" What?" Jungkook asked confusingly, expecting a different reaction from Taehyung.

Taehyung had stopped crying and looked at Jungkook with tear stains on his cheeks. " Get out," Taehyung said blankly. Taehyung didn't know how to feel right now. Taehyung noticed that Jungkook didn't move a bit and yelled. " GET OUT! JUST GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOUSE!" Taehyung started to sobbed again as he pulled his knees towards his chest.

" Tae-"

" W-why can't you j-just l-leave me alone?" Taehyung said through his sobs as he was resting head on his knees. Jungkook tried to reach out his hand to Taehyung's back, but Taehyung quickly responded back by immediately pushing Jungkook arm away.

Jungkook just watched as Taehyung cried miserably into his knees. Jungkook fell his heartbreak as he watched Taehyung.

I did this. I did this to Taehyung. It's my fault he's like this. Jungkook thought to himself.

" Tae, I'm sor-" Jungkook was interrupted when a pillow harshly hit his face.

" I t-told y-you to get out," Taehyung said as he sobs after he threw a nearby pillow at Jungkook.

Jungkook tried to pull Taehyung into a hug to calm him down but Taehyung pushed Jungkook away, making Jungkook almost falling off the bed.

" DON'T TOUCH ME!" Taehyung yelled at Jungkook.

" T-"

The bedroom door opened, showing Jin. " What's going on in here?" Jin asked concern.

Jin immediately ran to Taehyung's side when he saw that he was crying. " Hey Tae, are you ok?" Jin asked as he rubbed Taehyung's back.

" Jin Hyung, I didn't know this will hap-" Jungkook tried to explain but was interrupted.

" Jungkook, I think it's best for you to go," Jin said as he smiled at him. " Thank you for taking care of him." Jin thanked Jungkook because he noticed a bag of groceries in the living room when he walked into the house and the two bowls on Taehyung's nightstand.

Jungkook nodded and slightly bowed at Jin and grabbed his wallet and walked out, not without taking a last glance at Taehyung.

I'm sorry. Jungkook mentally apologizes to Taehyung even if Taehyung wouldn't even know he apologized.

After Jin watched Jungkook walked out of the room, he continued rubbing the sobbing boy's back up and down. " Are you feeling better, Tae?"

Taehyung lifted up his head, showing Jin his red face and puffy eyes. " I-I can't do this a-anymore, H-Hyung," Taehyung said. " I t-try so hard to move on, b-but he keeps coming back to me."

" Tae, calm down," Jin said softly. " Tell me what happened."

Taehyung nodded. " He used me Hyung," Taehyung said, making Jin's eyes widen in shock.

" What you mean to use you? How did he use you? Did he took your vir-"

" No Hyung." Taehyung stopped Jin from talking. " He asks me to be his fake boyfriend to try to get Jimin and I agree."

" Taehyung, why would you agree to that?" Jin asked.

" Because I was desperate!" Taehyung accidentally shouted, making Jin flinched in surprise. Taehyung apologized to Jin for shouting unexpectedly. " I liked Jungkook for so long and the only time he was interested in me was to get Jimin," Taehyung said sadly. " I confessed to him and he rejected me, saying he likes Jimin. I then broke the thing off a while ago because I couldn't handle it anymore and it felt wrong since Jimin got a boyfriend."