三十六 | 36

Taehyung's eyes widen when he felt Jungkook's lips against his. Taehyung didn't know what to do. Taehyung literally promised himself he will get over Jungkook, but Jungkook is literally kissing right now.

You know what. Fuck it. Taehyung thought to himself and started kissing Jungkook back.

Taehyung placed the cup of water on the counter and wrapped his arm around Jungkook's neck. The two continued to make out as their lips fit perfectly together. Jungkook picked Taehyung up and placed him on the counter, with their lips still connected.

Jungkook disconnected their lips and started to kiss down Taehyung's neck. Taehyung throws his head back, giving Jungkook easier access to his neck. Taehyung let out a soft groan when he felt Jungkook started kissing from his neck to his collarbone. Jungkook started sucking on Taehyung's collarbone as Taehyung let out more soft groans.

Taehyung felt Jungkook's hand started traveling up his shirt and that's when realizations hit him. " S-stop," Taehyung said quietly, but Jungkook didn't hear him. " Jungkook, stop," Taehyung said a little louder and Jungkook heard.

Jungkook stopped sucking hickeys on Taehyung neck and collarbone. Jungkook gave Taehyung a confused look. " What? Did something happen?" Jungkook asked.

Taehyung shook his head. " We need to stop," Taehyung said as he lightly pushed Jungkook away from him and hopped off of the counter.

" Why?" Jungkook asked as he watched Taehyung hopped off the counter. " Did I do something you didn't like?"

Taehyung shook his head. " It's just we are not in a relationship and also someone can just walk in," Taehyung explained to Jungkook.

Jungkook just nodded slowly, understanding Taehyung's reasoning. " I guess we should go back now. It's already late and we should get some sleep."

Taehyung nodded and saw the unfinished glass of water on the counter he put there. " You can go first. I'm gonna finish my water." Taehyung said as he grabbed the water.

Jungkook nodded, starting slowly turned around, and started to walk away. Jungkook stopped at the kitchen doorway and turned back around with a smirk plastered on his face. " Good night Tae, make sure to dream of me, cause I will surely be dreaming up to you," Jungkook said and send a wink over to Taehyung. Jungkook then turned back around and walked back to Taehyung's room where the others were sleeping.

Taehyung eyes widen and almost spat out his water that he was drinking when those words came out of Jungkook's mouth. " The fuck?" Taehyung mumbled to himself as he just stared at the spot Jungkook was standing when he said those words to him.

Taehyung had washed the glass cup and put it in the dishwasher after he had finished his water. He was thinking about all of the things the happen with him and Jungkook that day. He stopped at his bedroom door, where on the other side his friends should be sleeping. He stared at the closed door for a while as he was thinking about what happened in the kitchen less than ten minutes ago. He touched the place on his neck where Jungkook had kissed and probably left some hickeys. He didn't know how he was supposed to hide it from the others in the morning, but he let out a small smile.

Taehyung quietly opened his bedroom door and got back in his bed. He lay down in his previous spot next to Jimin. He felt movement on his left side where Jimin was sleeping. He turned and saw Jimin has his eyes were slightly open.

" Where were you?" Jimin asked tiredly.

" I was getting a cup of water to drink," Taehyung answered back quietly.

Jimin just nodded, not sure to believe him or not. Especially when Jimin woke up when Taehyung got out of bed and left, not soon after Jungkook left the room too. Jimin just shrugged it off for now because he was too tired to think or talk right now.

Taehyung noticed that Jimin eyelids had fallen and Jimin was asleep. Taehyung turned on his other side while hugging the stuffed animal Jungkook had given him that he won at the arcade. Taehyung was facing the three boys that sleeping on the air mattress. Taehyung grew concerned when he saw Hoseok caressing his chest in his sleep but didn't want to question it. Taehyung looked over at Yoongi who was sleeping in the middle, he was curled up in a ball as one of his arms is between his legs. He never knew a cold person can look so calmly and adorable in their sleeping state. Taehyung head turned to the person on Yoongi's right and made eye contact with Jungkook. Taehyung saw Jungkook winked at him and Taehyung started blushing. He hid his face in the stuffed animal that was in his arms, getting shy from Jungkook's action.

___________

Did it post?

I'm sorry for not updating for the past two weeks. I had some issues with Wattpad and it wouldn't let me update. Thank you for being patient with me :))

 Thank you for being patient with me :))

The winter package pictures are so cute 🥺🥺