四十六 | 46

" Umm, can you move?" Taehyung asked politely. " I need to eat my pizza," Taehyung stated and try to get through the door.

" You know he's just using you." The girl lied, making Taehyung froze and turned around to face Joohyun.

" No he's not, he told me he likes me," Taehyung said and was about to leave to the restroom.

" Then why would he asked me out if he likes you." Joohyun lied once again and watching Taehyung turned around again with a confused face.

" What you mean?" Taehyung asked.

Joohyun was twisting her hair with a smirk on her face. " Oh it's just he ask me out when you were getting your cotton candy, that's all."

Taehyung let out a chuckle. " As if I'll believe you." Taehyung lean against the wall and rolled his eyes.

" I mean, do you really think a good-looking guy like him would date you?" Joohyun said as she laughed out loud. " No offends, but you kinda fat, and what kind of teen get excited over cotton candy?"

Taehyung suddenly felt his confidences had disappeared as he looked at himself in the mirror. Taehyung just turned and left the restroom, leaving the girl in there.

She right. Why would Jungkook like me? I'm not good enough for him. He handsome while I'm ugly. Taehyung thought to himself as he walked back towards his and Jungkook's table.

Taehyung sat in front of Jungkook as Jungkook looked up from his phone and put it away.

" Are you ok?" Jungkook asked. " You were in the restroom for a while to the point I was about to go check up on you in the-" Jungkook was interrupted by Taehyung.

" Why do you like me?" Taehyung asked out of nowhere, taking Jungkook by surprise for a second.

" What's with the sudden question?" Jungkook asked.

" You're handsome, nice, popular, and muscular while I'm just an ugly loser that hangs out with Jimin," Taehyung explained while tears were forming in his eyes.

Jungkook stood up and scoot into the booth, making him sitting next to Taehyung. He wrapped his arm around Taehyung's shoulder and pulled him into his chest. Jungkook rests his chin on Taehyung's head. " You are not a loser and you are definitely not ugly."

" I am," Taehyung said quietly as he snuggled into Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook let out a chuckle and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist. " Looks like we are going to the eye doctor for our second date."

Taehyung whined and softly hit Jungkook's chest. " Stop it, I'm being serious," Taehyung said. " Why do you like me? Are you doing this because you pity me?"

" I like you because you are beautiful on the inside and outside. You put other people's happiness before yours and you're funny." Jungkook said.

Taehyung felted a blush appearing on his checks since he wasn't expecting that answer from Jungkook. " I like you too," Taehyung said as he stuffs his face in Jungkook's chest.

They both sat like that for a while until Jungkook felt a light tap on his hand. " Need something?" Jungkook asked softly to Taehyung.

" Let go," Taehyung said as he tries to get out of Jungkook's grips. " I want to eat my pizza now."

Jungkook laughed and unwrapped his arm from Taehyung's waist. Jungkook grabbed his plate of pizza from his old spot in front of him. Before he could take a bite, a sudden question appeared in his head.

" Why did you suddenly asked all those questions, Tae?" Jungkook asked curiously.

" The girl the pushed me on the rink went into the boys' restroom and told me some stuff," Taehyung said before taking a bite of his pizza.

Jungkook's grip on his pizza tightens, slowly ruining the crust of his pizza. " What did she say to you?" Jungkook said as he tries to hold in his anger.

" Just that I'm ugly and not good enough for you, that's all," Taehyung said. " But it's ok, she's not wrong about the last one at least."

Jungkook watched Taehyung took a bite out of his pizza. He kissed to top of Taehyung's head as Taehyung was chewing his pizza, nearly making him choked by Jungkook's sudden action.

" I'm the one that's not good enough for you." The words left Jungkook's mouth.
___________

I hate pizza to be honest