二十九 | 29

Taehyung had both of his hands in his lap and Jungkook could tell the Taehyung was uncomfortable.

" You can turn on the music if you want," Jungkook said trying to make their surroundings more comfortable.

One of Jungkook's hand left the stirring wheel and grabbed his phone out of his pocket, keeping his eyes on the road. He passed the phone to Taehyung, who just look at him confused.

" The phone's Bluetooth should be connected with the car's. Pick any song." Jungkook explained.

Taehyung just nodded and turned on the phone, meeting the password screen. " There is a password," Taehyung said. He was gonna hand the phone back to Jungkook so he can type in the password.

" 970901," Jungkook said.

Taehyung just tilted his head, confusingly. " What?"

Jungkook glanced over at Taehyung. " The password." Jungkook said.

Taehyung typed in the password Jungkook had told him and it worked. " Why did you told me your password? What happen I steal your phone or something."

Jungkook just smiled as he looks at the road ahead. " Because I trust you," Jungkook said boldly.

Taehyung was speechless of Jungkook's answer and just decide not to reply to Jungkook. Taehyung click on the music app and scrolled through the songs.

Taehyung clicked on a peaceful song as he lay back against the chair. Taehyung looked at the window as he casually sometimes sing small parts of the song softly. Jungkook smiled as he looked at the road, hearing Taehyung singing voice.

They both made it to the mall and walked in.

" So I was planning that we could go to the arcade or shopping and then get ice cream," Jungkook said. " But if you don't want to do that, we can do whatever you want to do."

" I'm fine with it. Let go to the arcade first." Taehyung said.

Jungkook leads Taehyung to the arcade since he uses to go there after school when he was younger. Jungkook paid for both of them, after Taehyung protesting that he could pay for himself.

They spend two hours playing every game in the arcade. All the games they play had turned into a competition. Either who have the most points or who got the most tickets. Jungkook won most of the game. Taehyung pouted as he loses another game.

Taehyung admits that he was losing a lot but he had fun. He like the moment he and Jungkook were in. Just the two of them having a fun time together.

Jungkook was carrying two baskets of tickets as they were walking towards the machine that counts the tickets. One basket was his and the other was Taehyung. Taehyung was walking with his arm crossed and a pout on his lips.

" It's not fair," Taehyung whined. " You played all these games before, you won every single game."

Jungkook chuckled as he put their tickets in the machine. " No, I didn't. You won in the dancing one."

Taehyung just pouted more as they watch the machine count the tickets. 1,762 tickets. The machine showed the number of tickets they won.