二 | 2

- flashback to one day ago -

" Jimin, I'm gonna get something from the vending machine," Taehyung said as he stood up from his seat and walked out of the room without glancing at Jungkook.

Jimin scrolls through the media as he read ' Model, Park Sieun and former actor, Lee Kijung announced they are dating.' He scoffed as he read it, but didn't notice Jungkook walking up to him while holding flowers. Jungkook clears his throat, making Jimin flinch. Jimin looked up seeing Jungkook holding flowers at him. " Park Jimin, will you go on a date with me?"

Jimin was speechless, but the first thing that came up in Jimin's head was Taehyung. Jimin looked up at Jungkook and looked around the classroom seeing students staring at the two. He made eye contact with a beautiful pair of dark brown eyes. Min Yoongi. Jimin turned back to Jungkook. " I'm sorry, but I don't like you, I like someone else."

Jungkook felt his heartbroken. He nodded and walked away. He sat next to Yoongi and Hoseok, a close friend. " What are you gonna do now?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook stared at a boy, who skipped towards Jimin, holding two snacks. " I'm not giving up. I have a plan." Jungkook said as he stared at Jimin, who is talking with the boy.

Taehyung walked up to Jimin, giving him a snack. " Are you ok? You don't look well." Taehyung asked Jimin, who looked flustered.

If I tell him about Jungkook, Taehyung will be heartbroken. I can't tell him. Jimin thought to himself. " No, I'm ok. I think it what I ate this morning." Jimin said.

- end of flashback -

" So we start tomorrow. I'm gonna ask you out in front of Jimin." Jungkook explains. " You gonna say yes and you and Jimin are going to sit with me and my friends. Got it?"

Taehyung nodded, understanding the plan. His heart was broken. It felt like someone stabbed a knife straight into his heart. His crush doesn't like him, instead, he likes his best friend. Jungkook is now going to use him so he could make his Jimin jealous. The worse part was that Jimin didn't tell him about Jungkook confession.

" Ok see you tomorrow... what's your name?" Jungkook asked.

" Taehyung," Taehyung said awkwardly. " I have to go." Taehyung speed walked out of the classroom, holding in his tears. Taehyung ran to the bathroom and he looks himself in the mirror. He let his tear fell out of his eyes. His sobs were heard throughout the restroom.

" Taehyung is that you?" Taehyung flinch when he heard his name.

Taehyung turned around and was face with a familiar face. " Oh Bogum, you scare me," Taehyung said as he wiped the tear off his face.