二十六 | 26

Jungkook was walking towards the schoolyard with a blank face. He opened the door and tried to look for Taehyung and Hoseok in the yard that was full of people. He walked around the yard, but couldn't find either of the two. Jungkook finally gave up and decided to walk back inside, believing that Taehyung and Hoseok weren't there.

The hallway had barely any people now since classes were gonna start soon. Jungkook sighed to himself as he walked through the hallway, thinking about that Taehyung and Hoseok are probably flirting and giggling together right now. Jungkook walked into the classroom and saw that Taehyung and Hoseok weren't there either. He just sat in his desk and waited.

The bell was from minutes away ringing, singling that the first class of the day started. Taehyung and Hoseok came running through the door panting and giggling. " Shit, that was close," Hoseok said through his pants.

Taehyung just smiled and nodded, trying to catch his breath. Taehyung sat in his seat as he was still panting. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around, looking at Jimin.

" Where were you?" Jimin asked.

A blush appeared on Taehyung cheeks. " Th-"

The bell rang, interrupting Taehyung. " I'll tell you later," Taehyung said as he gave a boxy smile to Jimin. Jimin nodded and Taehyung turned back around, facing the teacher that walked in.

Jungkook was clenching his jaw and his hand in a fist as he listened to Taehyung and Jimin short conversation.

Taehyung was gonna grab his notebook from inside his desk, but his hand hit something else. He grabbed it and pulled it out as his eyes widen. Ggool Kwabaegi. Taehyung turned it around and saw there was a letter on it.

I'm really sorry. Can we please talk during break? Taehyung read the note in his head. Taehyung turned his head towards Jungkook, already knowing who wrote the note. Taehyung made eye contact with Jungkook, and he has to admit, his heart started beating at a fast pace.

Jungkook gave Taehyung a small bunny smile, making Taehyung turn away, trying to hide the blush across his face.

No Tae. You are over him. It's doesn't matter anyway, he likes Jimin. He said so himself. Taehyung mentally scrolled himself.

Taehyung glance over at Jungkook and both made eye contact again. Jungkook pointed at the noted with his index finger, wanting to know if Taehyung will talk to him during break.

Taehyung bit his lip and hesitated for a while but slowly nodding, breaking the eye contact again.

Jungkook let out a big smile because Taehyung agrees to him, and might have a chance with Taehyung.

" So, what you wanna talk about?" Taehyung asked, trying to be cool and calm. But on the inside, he was freaking out. It was now their break time and Jungkook and Taehyung were standing in the hallway together.

Jungkook let out a nervous laugh as he scratched the back of his neck. " I just wanted to say sor-"

" You don't have to apologize." Taehyung interrupted Jungkook's sentence. " It was my fault anyway. You didn't know so it doesn't even matter that much."

Jungkook just stared at Taehyung for a second and sighed out loud. " No Tae, I should be sorry, I should have used you like that from the beginning," Jungkook said. " I'm really sorry."