二十二 | 22

" I have to go," Taehyung said blandly as he shook off Jungkook's hand away from his wrist.

Taehyung put his bookbag on and was about to leave the classroom. A hand hold on to his bookbag, making him stop a few feet from the door. Taehyung was turned around and his face meets with Jungkook's.

Their faces were so close. Taehyung gulped as he stared at Jungkook's black eyes. " Tell me what I did wrong," Jungkook said as he held Taehyung cheeks with both hands. " Is it because I ruined your alone time with Hoseok?"

Taehyung shook his head. He felt his legs started shaken and was scared Jungkook can hear his heart beating.

Jungkook continues staring at Taehyung, who had been silent since he asks his question. " I'm sorry for whatever I did, just tell me what I did wrong then," Jungkook begged Taehyung to tell him.

Taehyung shook his head. " I can't," Taehyung said quietly.

Jungkook was confused now. " Why can't you?" Jungkook asked as he started admiring Taehyung's face facial features. Then Jungkook's eyes stopped at Taehyung lips and started to remember the night he kissed Taehyung. He wanted to tastes those lips again and started being his face closer to Taehyung.

Jungkook stopped when he heard Taehyung voice. " Please stop," Taehyung begged as his voice cracked. " Just stop playing with my feelings." Holding in his tears.

" What are you talking about?" Jungkook asked as he pulled his face away.

Taehyung force Jungkook's hands away and was about to leave, but Jungkook grabbed his arm before he could leave.

" You not gonna ignore me again. Tell me what you talking about." Jungkook said. " How am I playing with your feelings."

Taehyung couldn't hold it in anymore. " I fucking like you!" Taehyung yelled.

The two stared at each other in silence. The only thing that was heard in the room was their breathing. Taehyung felt Jungkook's grip loosen. Taehyung brushed his hand away and ran away, quickly as he can. The tears he held in, escaped out of his eyes.

Jungkook watched Taehyung ran out of the room. He felt a feeling in his stomach as those words left Taehyung's mouth. Jungkook didn't bother chasing Taehyung or shouting his name. He just stood there, like he is frozen in place.

He likes me? He likes Hoseok though, well I thought he did. Jungkook thought. Jungkook then felt a wave of guilt. " I probably brought him so much pain," Jungkook said to himself.

Jungkook then started walking home as he was in deep thought. What should I tell him? Do I like him? Jungkook thought to himself. " No, I like Jimin. Right?" Jungkook mentally slapped himself. " Of course I like Jimin," Jungkook said with an unsure feeling.

Jungkook then thought about Taehyung and he let out a big smile just by think of him.

Taehyung ran through his front door and ran up stair as tears were running down his face. Namjoon and Jin saw Taehyung in his state, even if it was for a second. Taehyung made it to his room and locked his door. He rolled into a ball against his bed frame and sobbed into his sleeves.

Why did you tell him, Taehyung? You just ruined everything. He probably thinks I'm weird and doesn't want to talk or see to me anymore. He hates me now. Taehyung let out more sobs and tears. " I'm so stupid." Taehyung said through his sobs.

Taehyung heard knocks from his door. " Tae, are you ok?" Taehyung heard Jin voices behind the door.

" Taehyung, tell Hyungs what happen." Namjoon voice was heard after.

Taehyung heard his phone ringing, but he didn't even bother to look at the user and just declined it. He put his phone in silences, not wanting to talk to anyone right now.

" Taehyung, please opened the door and let us in." Namjoon begged.

Taehyung stopped sobbing and slowly walked towards the door, unlocking it. Taehyung opened the door and was meet with a worried Namjoon and Seokjin.

" H-Hyungs." Taehyung sobbed. Namjoon and Jin quickly walked in the room and hugged Taehyung. " I told h-him. I told him I like him."

Jin and Namjoon knew exactly what he was talking about and Jin hugged him tighter, brushing his finger in Taehyung hair. " It's ok, Tae. You don't have to tell us what happen if you not want to." Jin said. He whipped the tears off of Taehyung cheeks with his thumbs and gave Namjoon a worried look.

" Taehyung, you should rest." Namjoon suggested. " We'll even lay down with you, ok?"

Taehyung just nodded as he quietly crying. The two Hyungs lead Taehyung towards his bed and laid down next to him, making Taehyung in the middle. Taehyung laid his head on Namjoon's chest and Jin and Namjoon wrapped their arms protectively around Taehyung.

" Go to sleep Tae." Namjoon said as he stared at Taehyung and to Jin.

" We are here with you." Jin said.

" Namjoon Hyung." Taehyung said out loud.

" Yes, Taehyung Hyung?" Namjoon asked as he looked at Taehyung.

" I wish eomma and appa are here." Taehyung said as tears ran down his face.

Namjoon tightens his hold on Taehyung, holding in his tears too. " I know, Taehyung. I wish they are here too." Namjoon said and placed a soft kiss on Taehyung head.

Jin just smiled as he looked over at the two brothers. Jin just kept silent, knowing  their parents is a sensitive subject for the two.
__________
Bruh we literally just hit 8k last week and now it's past 10.5k reads like how?? Thank you so much.

Who watch the concert?  But like did anybody saw Hoseok's tattoo?? I swear I saw like two and one said ' Hobi' ??

Who watch the concert? But like did anybody saw Hoseok's tattoo?? I swear I saw like two and one said ' Hobi' ??

Bruh Hoseok is scare to get his ear pierced but he got a tattoo??