三十三 | 33

Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi were sitting in a circle as they wait for Taehyung to look for a bottle. Jungkook was sitting between Yoongi and Hoseok. Jimin next to Yoongi as there was a space for Taehyung between Hoseok and Jimin. Jungkook asked Jimin if they could switch but he refused and continued talking about dancing to Hoseok.

Yoongi was on his phone doing something and then an idea popped into his head. Jungkook pulled out his phone and clicked on Yoongi's contact.

Jungkook: Hyung
Jungkook: Dare me or Taehyung to stay in the closet together for like 10 mins or something.
Jungkook: Anything that romantic that involves me and Tae

Yoongi: Yea yea
Yoongi: Stop texting me

Jungkook: Thanks Hyung, love you💕💕😘

Yoongi: ew
Yoongi: Jimin might dare Taeseok to do something, just a heads up

Jungkook: Ew don't say that word to me

Yoongi: Stop being dramatic

Jungkook and Yoongi turned off their phone when Taehyung walked in. Taehyung was holding an empty Coca-Cola glass bottle.

" I'm back," Taehyung said as he sat between Hoseok and Jimin. " Who's going first?"

" I will." Jimin volunteer himself. Jimin grabbed the bottle and spin it. The five boys watched as the bottle spin and slowly landed on Yoongi.

Jimin smiled widely. " Hyung, truth or dare?" Jimin asked Yoongi.

Yoongi thinks for a second. " Truth," Yoongi answered.

Jimin thought for a while and a question popped up in his head. " Who would you hook up in this room that is not me?" Jimin asked.

" That's not you?" Yoongi asked, making sure he heard the question right.

Jimin nodded.

Yoongi looked at the other three boys and his eye landed on Taehyung.

" I guess, Taehyung," Yoongi answered.

" Really?" Taehyung asked in disbelieve. Yoongi nodded, answering Taehyung.

Jimin gasped. " You can't hook up with him," Jimin said. " He's my best friend."

" Fine then Hoseok," Yoongi said, trying to make Jimin happy.

" I knew you can't resist me," Hoseok said jokingly. " Even if I was the second option," Hoseok said as he started laughing.

" Shut up," Yoongi said to Hoseok. " My turn." Yoongi reached out to spin the bottle.

Yoongi spun the bottle and it slowly landed on Jimin. " Jiminie," Yoongi said teasingly.

Jimin slapped his shoulder lightly. " Shut up and ask me already."

Yoongi chuckled. " Ok ok, truth or dare?"

" Truth," Jimin answered.

" Yoongi, I got one," Taehyung said as he leaned over to Yoongi's ear and whispered the question to him.