八 | 8

Taehyung and Jimin were walking home together since they lived on the same street

Taehyung and Jimin were walking home together since they lived on the same street. " I'm sorry about Jungkook." Taehyung apologizes to Jimin.

" Why are you saying sorry? You weren't the one that harasses me, Jungkook did," Jimin stated.

" But still, he's my boyfr-"

" Come on Taehyung, I know Jungkook's plan," Jimin snapped as he stopped in his tracks. " Just stop hurting yourself because I'm not going to like him!"

" I'm sorry, Hyung," Taehyung said as he looked at the ground.

Jimin sighed. " Don't be sorry. You can control your heart and I shouldn't have snapped at you like that either,"

The two just continued walking without speaking a word to each other. Taehyung could feel the tension as they walked side by side. " So what is up with you and Yoongi," Taehyung asked trying to lighten up the mood. taehyung raised both of his eyebrows at Jimin. " You guys seem close."

Jimin blushed and smacked Taehyung's arm

Jimin blushed and smacked Taehyung's arm. " Shut up, I could say the same with you and Hoseok," Jimin said.

Taehyung gave Jimin a confused look stated, " There's nothing between us. I'm dating Ju-"

" Just stop the plan and start dating Hoseok." Jimin basically begged Taehyung.

"I and Hoseok are just friends," Taehyung stated.

" Sure," Jimin said not believing Taehyung. "That totally explains why he so lovey-dovey towards you." 

" I'm serious. Hoseok and I are just friends." Taehyung said in a serious tone.

Jimin giggles a little at Taehyung's reaction. " Anyway want to hang out tomorrow after study hall?" Jimin asked. " We can go to Min's, we hadn't seen Changmin Hyung for awhile too."

Taehyung's eyes sparkled when he heard the cafe's name. " Just thinking about his cherryade itself makes me miss it more," Taehyung said as he thinks about his favorite drink.

" So are we going to hang out?" Jimin asked.

Taehyung nodded and saw that his house in front of him. "See you tomorrow, Jimin," Taehyung said as he waved goodbye to Jimin. Jimin waved back and started walking towards his house.

Taehyung took out his key and opened the door. Taehyung walked into the house, he was heading towards the kitchen to get a glass of water. His eyes widen as he was scarred for life as he saw the scene in front of him. Jin was sitting on the counter as Namjoon was between Jin's legs. Their lips were connected and he could hear Jin moaning softly, not noticing him. Taehyung literally gagged at the sight.

Taehyung's gag has caught the two attention and immediately pulled away, both sharing at Taehyung with shock eyes. " T-taehyung! When did you come home?" Namjoon panic as he stepped away from Jin.

" If you gonna fuck, please don't do it in the kitchen," Taehyung whined. " I eat in here too."

" Never speak a word about this again or I'm not doing your laundry anymore." Jin threatened Taehyung.

Taehyung looked at Jin with fear in his eyes. " Speak of what? I suddenly forgot everything that happens five minutes ago." Taehyung pretending to forget everything that happened earlier and chuckled nervously. " I'm going to my room, Hyungs!" Taehyung yelled as he ran upstairs to his room.

" Good, that brat fears me," Jin said with a smirk.

Namjoon chuckled and gave Jin a kiss on the cheek. " He not the only one in this house scare of you."

Friday finally came and they were in afterschool study hall. Yoongi was taking a nap on Jimin's shoulder as Jimin was flipping through his textbook, highlighting important information. Hoseok was hiding his phone behind a book while he was playing a game. Taehyung was doing his Korean history homework as for Jungkook, he was doodling on a piece of paper.

Taehyung was struggling with his homework and groan in frustration as he shoves his face in his hands. Taehyung's action had caught Jungkook's attention. Jungkook watches Taehyung pouting and groans every time he struggles with something.

Jungkook was about to ask Taehyung if he needed help but Taehyung's phone buzz. Taehyung grabbed his phone and started giggling at something. Taehyung looked over at Hoseok as Hoseok winked at Taehyung. Hoseok's wink didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook, he furrowed his eyebrows eying Taehyung and Hoseok. Jungkook clenched his jaw as he watches the two.

The fuck. Why am I jealous? I don't even like Taehyung. Jungkook thought to himself.

Jungkook snapped out of his thoughts as a pen hit his face. He looked at the direction where the pen and he was faced with Yoongi. " Stop staring at them, you look more of a creep you already are," Yoongi said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes. " I'm not a creep," Jungkook said with a scoff. " When did you even woke up," Jungkook mumbled to himself.

" Said by the one who basically harassed my boyfriend." Yoongi snapped, but his eyes widen as he realized what he said.

That sentence catches the three boys' attention and Jimin face turned into bright red. " Boyfriend?" Jungkook and Taehyung questioned at the same time.

There was a minute of silence, but Hoseok broke the silence. " Finally! Grumpy cat finally got a boyfriend." Hoseok exaggerates. " I knew there was something going on with you too," Hoseok said as he wiggles is finger at the two, having a smirk plastered his face. His face soon was met with a plastic water bottle.

" I won't hesitate to beat your ass if you don't shut up." Yoongi threatens.

Taehyung looked at Jimin. " Bruh, how many secrets are you gonna keep from me," Taehyung whined and complained.

As for Jungkook, he just stays silent.
________

Who actually read this book?

Jungkook's biceps  tho...