三十一 | 31

" Ok so remember, act like you don't know about it in front of Yoongi. Ok?" Jimin asked Taehyung as they were walking in the hallway towards their homeroom.

Taehyung nodded. " But why can't I?" Taehyung asked.

" Because it would be awkward for me and Yoongi," Jimin explained. " It's our moment and it will be weird if you just there knowing. You know?"

Taehyung didn't understand what Jimin was saying but just nodded anyway.

Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jimin, and Yoongi were all eating at their usual table in the canteen. Yoongi was eating as he listened to Jimin's story and observing the tension between Jungkook, Taehyung, and Hoseok at the same time.

Yoongi could feel the tension between Jungkook and Hoseok from across the table and Taehyung feeling awkward.

" So Tae, we should hang out together one day," Hoseok said cheerfully as he wrapped his arm around Taehyung's waist.

Taehyung gave Hoseok a boxy smile. " Of course, Hyung," Taehyung answered. " Just tell me whenever you wanna hang out."

" How about Friday after school?" Hoseok asked.

Jungkook was literally dead glaring at Hoseok as he watches the two interactions.

" Actually I was thinking that we should all hang out together, you know?" Jungkook tried to make up an excuse. " Like all of us as in the whole group."

Jungkook's sentence caught Jimin's attention. Overall Jimin had basically forgiven Jungkook for what had happened between but still had his suspicions up. " We should all have a sleepover at Taehyung's house," Jimin suggested.

" Jiminie we are grown ass men, middle schoolers don't even do sl-" Yoongi said but was interrupted by Jungkook.

" I think it's a great idea," Jungkook said.

" Come on Hyung, it would be fun," Jimin begged Yoongi as he holds on to his arm. " For me at least," Jimin said his begging eyes.

Yoongi sighed, knowing that he going to agree with Jimin if he keeps making those eyes towards him. " Fine, but only for you. If anyone asked, say I was forced to."

" Yay!"Jimin cheered and kissed Yoongi cheek. " I love you so much," Jimin said as he hugged Yoongi tightly as Yoongi just smiled at Jimin cute reaction.

" Actually guys I was gonna ask to hang out with Taehyung al-" Hoseok tried to say but was interrupted by Jungkook.

" So Taehyung's house after school?" Jungkook asked the others.

Jimin nodded. " Right, Tae?"

" Why at my house?" Taehyung asked with a pout, which both Jungkook and Hoseok thought it was adorable.

" Because Namjoon Hyung and Jin Hyung wouldn't care so why not." Jimin exactly explained. " And mostly I miss Jin's cooking."

Taehyung made an offended face. " Are you using me to get my Hyung cooking?"

Jimin laughed nervously as he scratched the back of his neck. " When you put it in that way it sounds mean," Jimin said shyly.

" But like Jin's cooking is amazing." Jungkook joins in on Jimin's side as he looked at Taehyung.

Hoseok then joins the conversation. " You went to his house?" Hoseok asked with a little jealousy inside of him.

" And we stay in his room. Alone." Jungkook bragged to Hoseok, trying to send the message to Hoseok that Taehyung is his. " We also had dinner with his Hyung and had lamb skewers too."

" Were they good?" Yoongi asked, catching everyone's eyes on him now. " What?" Yoongi asked as he noticed the four attention is on him. " Lamb skewers are an important topic to cover."

Yoongi's words made the table chuckled.

" I swear all of you are using me for food," Taehyung said to himself.

It was now currently Friday and all five of them are walking towards Taehyung house.

Taehyung was walking ahead with Jungkook and Hoseok by his side. As for Yoongi and Jimin, they were walking behind the three slowly while holding hands.

" Ugh Tae, your the house is so far," Hoseok whined jokingly, trying to get Taehyung's attention. " My feet hurt."

Taehyung giggled at Hoseok behavior. " Just a little bit more Hobi Hyung and then you can rest on my bed as long as you want," Taehyung said.

Jungkook rolled his eyes as he watches Hoseok catch Taehyung's attention, but also jealous that Hoseok could make Taehyung giggled.

Jungkook then wrapped his arm around Taehyung. "Your giggles are so cute, you know?" Jungkook said to Taehyung.

Jungkook's comment made Taehyung blushed but turned his direction to Hoseok saying something.

" Not just his giggles are cute," Hoseok said, making Taehyung blushed more.

" Umm we are here," Taehyung said shyly when they reached his house, trying to hide his blush.
_________

Uhhhhhhh he's looks so handsome and bright you know?