Author's Note

First and foremost thank you for clicking on my book!

If you love enemies to lovers, sexual tension, if you love villains, danger, forced allies, and in all that also a bit of romance and spice; you have come to the right place!

I was crazy enough to try and combine all my favorite tropes into one book. Including my personal favorite the; dagger underneath a fancy gown.

Now I must warn you this story will contain some mature themes (possibly triggering) such as:

• Graphic descriptions of violence

• Murder

• Sexual assault

• Strong language

• Suicidal/depressive/ self-harming thoughts

• Alcohol abuse.

• Sexuality

!!! I am placing all the trigger warnings here instead of at the beginning of each chapter. If it's really bothering you or it makes you uncomfortable, you can always PM me and I'll add the warnings. I will however add warnings when I feel it's a bit too much to read without a warning. !!!

Now before we really start getting into it, I made a few visual aids.

This is a map of the 3 kingdoms. In the prologue, some short histories of the countries will be explained to make things understandable. You can always skip the prologue and read it afterward ( once you decide you need it ) if you want to. But it will definitely help if you skimmed it.

You can use the map above for clarity and the map below is just aesthetically more pleasing

You can use the map above for clarity and the map below is just aesthetically more pleasing. Bare in mind, I am by no means an artist so it's not the best but it's all I could do.

I will add the maps to a separate chapter so you can revisit them easily when/if necessary

While we're talking about aesthetics...

The next chapters will contain the aesthetics of the characters, important locations, etc.

You will particularly see the aesthetics of the main characters and the characters who are often present in the (beginning of the) story. I am not doing a face claim so you can imagine whoever you want ( even yourself tbh. We all do that from time to time.)

I truly hope you'll enjoy this story! It's very dear to my heart and has been living in my brain for months now.

~ Daphne