Prologue

A long time ago the three kingdoms were together as one

A long time ago the three kingdoms were together as one. The two brothers Caelum and Silas were heirs to the throne. The Ravia dynasty was powerful but quickly crumbled when one of the countries pleaded independence.

They started a war led by General Rhiannon and they won. Rhiannon became the queen and that's how Hulsa was born.

This war however ruined the union of the Ravian family. When the queen passed away she left the empire to her two sons. They couldn't cooperate so they split the realm into two kingdoms.

Caelum Ravia gave his last name to the country and called it Ravia. Silas Ravia opted to use his mother's last name and called the country Aeden, choosing to abandon his original name and family.

The two countries have been at war ever since.

However, during the reign of King Vulir of Ravia and afterward, during the reign of his son King Lovis, the countries signed a peace treaty and remained at peace.

Nonetheless, this treaty wasn't obeyed for long because when King Lovis' son Sorin had risen to power, Aeden attacked again.

This war between Ravia and Aeden went on for another fifteen years. The royal family of Ravia journeyed to Aeden to yet again sign a peace treaty. With the hope that this time it would be obeyed.

On their way back to Ravia the royal family died during a tragic calamity at the Kinidurn sea.

Many civilians didn't believe this to be an accident. King Balor didn't want the war to start again since they had just ended it. Thus King Balor of Aeden sent his firstborn son Raze to Ravia. So he could take over the crown and lead the country.

A rebellion called 'The Nameless' formed during the initial war. When King Sorin of Ravia and his family died, they believed that at least one of the three children must've survived. They believed that the one true heir of Ravia was still alive. That's why they attacked the crown. Hoping to kill the king and find the true heir to replace him.

Another unknown uprising was also formed. We know almost nothing of them.

The bastards of Ravia often received the same last name. This way they would be recognized and frowned upon. Crow was chosen since the animal is seen as mysterious, dark, and mostly unwanted.

Miss Fallon Crow has a lot of experience with the formerly mentioned rebels. After a traumatic experience with The Nameless, she vowed to kill them all. However, she also lost a lot due to the war. Her brother at sixteen and her sister at thirteen.

When the war ended she was seventeen years old. Raze Aeden, the king was merely nineteen so they waited and it took him two whole years to officially become the ruler of the Kingdom of Ravia.

Fallon's hatred for the king grew each day. She despised him entirely unknowing the feeling was actually mutual.

Now that you've read the past, are you ready for the present?