Chapter 15 | Are you ticklish?

( POV: RAZE AEDEN )

( POV: RAZE AEDEN )

"I would love to see your explanation, go ahead."

Fallon tenses up and I can't help but reach out again, holding onto her shoulders. Maybe I'm delusional but this seems to calm her down. Although it does worsen the anger of the person in front of us.

"Go on then, explain!" He shouts.

Fal flinches slightly, I don't know their relationship that well but I assume he never truly yells at her, especially not like this.

Her surprise quickly turns into anger. That's the woman I really know. I doubt anyone knows her better than me. Maybe Deimos does and that thought alone angers me.

Even though he's absolutely crazy, it bothers me that he may know that side of her better than me- any side of her for that matter.

"No need to fucking yell!" She screams back.

"Ah, siblings." I sigh. "Can't live with them and can't live without them."

They both turn to look at me. Fallon has a mixture of cute, angry, and confused expressions on her face. She slowly shakes her head, no, she's telling me to shut up.

I stare at her plump lips and big amber eyes. The gold rings around her pupils come through and grab all my attention. Her long heavy eyelashes frame her eyes and I find myself mesmerized by everything she does. And doesn't do. I mean she doesn't make her eyes this gorgeous, they just are.

I have a hard time controlling myself not to kiss her senseless right here and now. My staring makes her a bit nervous, she turns back to focus her gaze on her brother.

She is extremely cute but her brother- He wants to choke the life out of me right about now.

"We tried to go back to Mount Fearsey." Her sweet frail voice says

"You what?" He yells making her flinch yet again. It bothers me so I dive into the conversation.

"The entire Inn doesn't need to hear about this do they?"

"You need to shut up! And get those filthy hands off of my sister!"

He starts walking to me and since Fal is standing in front of me he can't exactly punch me in the face nor can he push her aside.

"Fallon. Nothing you'll say is going to explain why he's half-naked, why you're so flustered, or why you have those bruises around your neck.

Fallon's soft and small hands reach up to mine, just the touch of her fingers brushing against my hand makes me go insane.

She removes my hands so I place them on her hips. I need to do that and she knows why. The old lady is staring at us through the window, we need to keep up the pretense. And her brother being angry at us makes no fucking sense to the old couple.