Bonus Chapter (1)

( POV: CORVINA FEARSEY )

This is some utter bullshit. I love my sister, I truly do. But right now she and sorin are a pain in the ass. More specifically my ass.

Locking me up with her? In one small room? For ten fucking minutes? That's just ludicrous.

See, I dislike Zillah. Even hate her, loathe her. My reasoning? Well, she hated me first. If she acted as a normal person would, I wouldn't have hated her.

She also tried to kill my sister, then flirted with her, oh and she insults me every time she gets the chance to.

Her obnoxious blue eyes always have this mischievous sparkle in them. It's horrible. I mean maybe she's nice? But I don't trust anyone besides the people on this ship who I've known for a longer time.

After Kenna, I don't think I can trust anyone else.

Zillah is just unpredictable. She's hard to read and she's just mean.

I know I've changed too but I'm still not that mean. I've hurt people, especially my siblings. But I know that I never want to lose any of them.

Kenna was my first love. Because of her, I was blinded. I got mad at everyone because the idea of her getting hurt killed me.

I broke some hearts trying to save mine and keep hers. I can't believe that in the end, it was all a lie.

I loved her with my entire being. I fell in love the instant we stepped into that carriage together on our way to Raven's keep.

It wasn't love at first sight but it was something damned close.

"Just ten minutes, okay?" Fallon says with that childlike smile on her face.

"Can you make it five?" I ask her.

She chuckles, "no, I can not do that." She states.

I huff annoyedly and enter the room. Zillah was already inside. Fal turns on the lights before she steps out and locks the door.

My back is pressed against the one wall where there are no shelves. Zillah is sitting on a pile of books, her expression still unreadable.

She's wearing some comfortable-looking pants and an unbuttoned dress shirt. It's buttoned enough to cover her breasts but still leaves one wondering.

Not me though- it leaves others wondering.

She has several necklaces, very long ones that go down into her cleavage. Her long hair is braided and I notice that her eyes are on me.