Book Two & Acknowledgement !!

First of all, I truly want to thank everyone for reading, voting, commenting, and adding The Crow & The Crown to their list. It feels incredible to say that I have finished an entire book!! I'm in love with this story and all of the characters ( well most ;) )

I can happily announce that there will be a second book! I can't wait to take you along on Fallon and Raze's journey in Aeden. They still have a lot to talk about, a lot to figure out, and sure as hell a lot to experience. Demons from their past as well as new demons will come to haunt them.

Not only will their story continue, but other stories will also continue to grow and flourish. Zale, Laurent, Sorin, Avery, Mera, Corvina, Zillah, and all the other characters will continue to develop. I have a lot of things planned for the second book and I am very excited!

Title of the second book; The Sun & The Moon

This is the cover !!!

The first few chapters of the second book are already out! I am also going to publish around four bonus chapters of The Crow & The Crown

The first few chapters of the second book are already out! I am also going to publish around four bonus chapters of The Crow & The Crown. (no idea when exactly but I will definitely write & publish them.)

I love you all so much and I want to thank all of you for even clicking on this book. It makes me feel indescribably happy. I never even expected that one person would read it so to everyone who's reading this right now; THANK YOU!!

Also a special thank you to my best friend, Saoirse, for loving everything I write even when I hate it. Thank you for being so incredible <3

I'm wishing all of you all the happiness and love in this world. In this book I've discussed a lot of different and heavy topics, I hope that this can help with the taboo on certain subjects. Or that it at least made you feel understood.

Again, thank you & I love you.

- Daphne