Chapter 35 | New friend

( POV: FALLON CROW )

"You need to let go of me at some point."

"I don't think so." He whispers against my skin before he continues his attack on my mouth. His hands are creeping into my shirt and I smile into the kiss.

I laugh as I run my fingers through his hair, messing it up and causing his curls to become bigger and wilder, "Come on, we need to go."

He instantly pulls me back onto his lap when he feels me get up. "A few more minutes won't hurt."

So I let him do whatever he wants to do. He's kissing my lips, my neck, he loves leaving marks on my skin. Marks I can't cover up right now.

My waist is being pulled against him by his hungry hands. I throw my head back and give him more space to work with.

I hear a squeal and turn my head to see Madam Eira standing there with a complexion paler than usual and a smirk on her face.

Raze doesn't care at all that we have company as he starts peppering kisses all over my neck. I hold my laugh in as I get up. He instantly gets up too and hugs me from behind.

I thought I was being clingy a while ago but Raze, yeah he's extremely clingy now. I get it though, he's afraid I won't be here the minute he lets go of me.

We still need to have a good conversation. I realized a few things back in those torture chambers, things I need to share with him. Although I don't think he's going to like it.

I won't either.

"I came to get you two. The carriages are ready, we can finally leave. They are old, Sorin chose those on purpose so it'd be harder to find us."

"That's perfect, thank you. We were coming but then we got uhm distracted."

"Well neither of us was coming but we were getting there." Raze mumbles against my neck before he buries his face in my neck and inhales my scent. His arms are strongly wrapped around my stomach and I hold onto his arms.

I feel those obnoxious butterflies again. The annoying insects Mera told me about.

"Distracted. Right. I could see that." Madam Eira teases, "I would truly love a grandchild so keep getting distracted."

Let's hope that doesn't happen. I honestly don't think I even can. I know she said it was possible but after all that torture and all those cuts, I don't think so.

And I don't mind. It only hurt me when I thought Deimos took that away from me. Meridia is already dead so if she took that away from me, I already had my revenge.

"I would love to practice," he whispers into my ear with that erotic voice of his.

I push myself out of his arms to get the small bag with our stuff in it. It's not much since everything burned in the fire. Raze's sketchbook, a few borrowed clothes, and weapons.