Chapter 45 | Time

( POV: FALLON CROW )

The music is getting louder since we're nearing the actual ballroom. Our clothes are soaked and I don't know about Raze but I'm freezing.

"Here,"

He throws his jacket over my shoulders. I wish that would help but his jacket is just as drenched.

I start to laugh and he catches on, "it's wet too isn't it?"

"Are we talking about the jacket or-" I giggle.

He instantly twists me around and attacks my lips. His warm touch does help with the cold.

He plays with the outline of my dress, moving towards my breasts. "This dress is doing crazy things to me."

"You like it?" I ask as I thread my hands into his hair with my back against one of the walls.

"Hmm," he kisses up my jawline and then back towards my lips.

When he breaks the kiss I suddenly seem to realize I haven't eaten all day. Nothing besides that banana at five o'clock in the morning. I'm quite hungry. For more than only food.

"Do you want to sneak into the kitchen and steal some food?"

"You do know the ballroom is packed with food?"

I nod, "I know but where's the fun in that? Besides, I enjoy being alone with you,"

He smiles, "I was just checking," he pecks my lips and slightly bites my bottom lip, this man enjoys catching me off-guard. "let's go,"

Instead of letting me walk, his hands find my hips and he throws me over his shoulder, dragging me towards the private kitchen.

The private kitchen is next to the actual kitchen. It's called the 'private kitchen' because it's supposed to be for only us. Let's say we get hungry at night, that's the place to go. Not that I would know any of that. It's not like I wake up every other night to nibble on the desserts...

"Did you gain-"

I slap his ass, "don't even finish that sentence! It's the dress. The dress is heavy."

"Sure." He chuckles.

"God, I hate you."

"I know for a fact now that you don't."

"People make mistakes, you told me that this morning."

"I say a lot of dumb shit,"

I laugh at his brutal honesty while we enter the kitchen.

"Like when you said forever was too short for you?"

"Oh no, that I meant."

His hands are on my hips as he pulls me down placing me on top of the kitchen counter. You'd think that I'd be taller than him but the fucker is still bigger.