Chapter 29 | Sun & Moon

( POV: FALLON CROW )

It's freezing outside but Mera seems to be used to it.

She hands me and Corvina some hot chocolate milk to warm us up.

We're sitting on a round couch, which is for some reason placed right in the viewpoint of Kaan's cabin.

"Are we stalking him just because the two of you had one small argument?" Cor asks.

Mera nods, "have you seen the man?"

"Yes?" we say in sync.

"So you know he's freakishly handsome."

"I mean- of course, he's- but." The both of us trip over our words.

"I won't tell Kenna nor Raze and I promise not to kill you."

We both breathe out relieved, although I shouldn't even feel stressed.

"Okay, he's truly gorgeous." My sister spits and I continue, "yes and very tall."

"Right? It's abnormal."

"I once fought a guy almost as tall as him, he was a bit taller and on the fuller side. That was the scariest fight of my life."

Thinking about the giant gives me chills. That man almost won over me and Raze. Being big and tall certainly has its advantages.

My sister laughs because she had already heard the story. I told her one of the nights I couldn't sleep and sneaked to her room.

Come to find out Kenna doesn't reside with her. I didn't know my sister was a prude.

"I'm such an idiot." Mera curses.

"I'm sure you're overreacting, what happened?"

She huffs and settles on the other end of the couch. "He said I could be too overbearing sometimes and I got mad and told him to find someone else if it bothers him so much."

"And..?" Corvina urges.

"He said he would."

"Oh." Me and my sister mumble.

"Yes and that's why we're stalking him."

She takes a sip from her drink, weaving her fingers through her freshly cut hair. It's shorter now cut just under her shoulders.

"I doubt he'll-"

Corvina shuts up almost instantly when she sees three girls walk up to Kaan's cabin.

Two of them blonde and another brunette. They look absolutely amazing but I wonder if they're not cold in those dresses?

Mera's hands tighten around her cup and I fear she might break it. Her eyes turn into slits as she takes in the sight before her.