Epilogue

( POV: FALLON CROW )

"No!" Cor exclaims.

"This is not fair at all." She continues. "All of you are choosing dare. I want to hear some truths, some dark secrets!"

Zillah rolls her eyes at my sister's statement, "I'm not surprised."

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" V instantly shoots back.

"I'm not surprised that you don't have the guts to pick dare."

"Fine!" Corvina sighs. "I choose dare."

There's something I really want to ask her to do. The chemistry between her and Zillah is out of this world. It's because they 'hate' each other.

I glance to my left and meet Raze's eyes, "would it be mean to ask her to kiss someone?" I whisper.

"It wouldn't be mean but I don't think she'll do it. It needs to be a little more reasonable."

"Hmm."

Then an idea pops into my second's mind. Sorin is the one who comes up with the idea. He whispers it to me and I don't know how to feel about it but I still go with it.

"Alright. Cor I dare you to stay locked up in a room with Zillah for ten minutes."

I hear Raze's low chuckle, "good decision," before I hear everyone else's oohs and aahs.

This is what people usually suggest in these kinds of games, it's just that being locked up in a room doesn't sound like a game to me. Not anymore.

Just a game, I remind myself. It's just a game.

Zillah remains expressionless as she takes another gulp of her drink and then rises from her seat on the ground.

Corvina starts telling me how unreasonable this all is and how mean we all are. I just laugh and guide them to the smallest room I can find.

I lock them up and wait somewhere close but not too close. I settle on top of the staircase, I can't possibly hear their conversation but I'm close enough to hear them if they need me.

Everyone else continues playing the game while I await my sisters' rage.

Corvina is a soft girl as in she's sweet and kind but she has a dark side like all of us do. She's changed after Kenna but I know she's still the same at heart.

I hear a few things get knocked around in the small chamber. I can't help but chuckle when I imagine what's going on.

Presumably, V is throwing all kinds of stuff at Zillah. And Zillah is definitely just sitting there, dodging the stuff while looking extremely bored.

A few minutes pass and things quiet down in there. One of them must've committed murder.

I stroll towards the room and knock before I open the door. My sister is flustered, to say the least. Her skin is darker than mine but right now she looks about 50 shades lighter.