Chapter 31 | 4/6

( POV: RAZE AEDEN )

( POV: RAZE AEDEN )

!! TW: VIOLENCE !!

I'm tackled to the ground instantly after I manage to fire the gun. The man who dared to touch Fallon instantly drops dead. I wanted to hurt him more but this would have to do.

The relief on Fallon's face is the only reason why I'm not losing it. So my plan worked out better than hers.

Fallon's idea wasn't bad but it was a lie. Meridia clearly knows that something is going on between the two of us, so she wouldn't buy the 'we're pretending' plotline.

She wanted Fallon and me to hurt and she got it when Fallon started crying. Fal was right, she didn't want to kill me, she just wanted Fallon to admit something.

Perhaps that she cared about me.

I think we're about to find out because I'm being pulled up again.

"What a performance." Meridia claps.

My eyes dart over to the only person in this entire room I care about. Her eyes are on me as well, a look of fear and pain. She's in pain and it's all because of them.

I'm going to ruin them for hurting her.

When Fal passed out all I could do was hope that she'd return to consciousness, hope that she wouldn't die. They pulled her out of my arms and threw her onto that chair. I bit a man's ear off when he tried to inject me with that stupid drug.

He did though and that's how I ended up on this chair.

They were waiting for her to wake up so they could torture me but it seems to me that Meridia liked the idea of torturing Fallon more than letting her watch me being tortured.

Fallon's cries are burned into my brain, she wasn't pretending. I know she wasn't, the girl told me she can't fake

"You're okay, baby. Just breathe."

She's not okay. She's so close to having a panic attack and she can't have one. Not right now.

Guards are surrounding Zale since he somehow almost broke through the metal chains at the sight of his sister being- I can't even think about it again.

I know I did. I broke through the chains. I don't how but when he hit her, I broke the fucking thing and shot him.

"Bring me a chair," Meridia shouts to one of the guards storming in.

"Why? Too old to stand?" Fal spits.

"Do you want another concussion?" She warns.

"Don't threaten me if you're not going to do it yourself. It's pathetic."

Meridia settles between us, facing the others. "Bring them to the individual cells."

"How would you like me to set it up, ma'am?" One of the guards asks her.