Chapter 22 | Mine

( POV: FALLON CROW )

"Morning beautiful."

I gradually open my eyes in search of the voice speaking to me.

I inhale sharply when I feel someone's lips on mine. I easily recognize his taste and scent. Raze swipes my bottom lip with his thumb before kissing me again.

His arms are caging me in, not allowing me to move. Not that I want to anyway...

"I've been wanting to wake you up for quite some time now." He whispers against my lips.

"Why didn't you?" I find myself asking. My voice is tired from the night before.

I feel him kiss me again but this time harder than before and I barely have the chance to notice how he manages to spread my legs open, effortlessly settling himself between them. His hand is gripping my thigh, he's making sure to leave his mark.

His mouth attacks mine until I can hardly feel my lips. They're swollen and red just like his.

"I want to take you again. Taste you, feel you." He murmurs against my neck.

My eyes are still half-closed, still tired from our activities from the previous night but somehow he wants more. He needs more. And I do too.

I can't verbally respond, my body is exhausted. I thread my hands into his hair and grip it roughly- as rough as I can. That's the only sign I can give him to continue.

He reacts quickly. I feel his tip brush against me before he gently enters me, my hands instantly move to his biceps, and my nails dig into his skin.

He's gentle with me, he knows how exhausted I already am.

When he starts to move a little harder, I lose it. I nearly scream out in pain and pleasure. I learned that it's a very thin line

I hide my face in the crook of his neck, I leave kisses all over his skin. I wrap my legs around him and pull him even closer. Deepening his motions.

He kisses my lips, my neck, my breasts, anything he can. Somehow this feels different than the other times we have been intimate.

He pulls me by my hair, making me look at him, "I want to see you," he speaks. 

"All of you."

I rest my head back on the pillow and he doesn't waste any time. Instantly his lips are back on mine. His thrusts are slow but he's picking up the pace. He doesn't have to do much, I can come undone just from his stare.

When I glance down between us, I can see how he pushes in and out of me. I can see everything and somehow that puts a blush on my cheeks.

He keeps hitting just the right spot and he continues to brush against my clit. It's all quickly becoming too much.