The Unwanted

I wake later on in the night. I should check on her.. With that thought, I climb out of bed, and make my way to the cage. She is probably hungry, and thirsty.. I stop and look to the supply tent, before changing my course. Sneaking around the back of the tent, I lift up the bottom of the back, peering inside. The two that guarded the tent, were fast asleep. I climb inside silently, grabbing a fruit, and a bottle of water, I leave the same way I came. After making sure no one saw me, I quietly make my way to the cage, seeing the two men fast asleep. The smell of alcohol was strong on them. I shake my head, and walk to the front of the cage. The girl was so focused on what she was doing, she doesn't hear my approach. I watch quietly. A small White Glyph danced on her open palms, something emerging from within the Glyph. So that is what the Schnee family pride themselves on.. I smirk and quietly set the food and bottle of water down, inside the cage, before walking away.

As morning came, I checked in on the girl. She was still there, but she had fallen asleep. Good, she needs rest if she hopes to make it out alive. After I had seen she could summon, I had begun to make a plan. With her Semblance, and mine, we should be able to get her out of this place, provided she has enough control. I won't be able to be there with her, afterall she doesn't know me, she'd probably attack me too. But, I can use my Semblance to help clear a path for her. I make my way out of the camp, to patrol the area. I'll have to make sure there are no Grimm standing in her way. Something tells me she'll make her escape today. As I surveyed the area, I notice some members of The Tribe, walking back with bruises and various other wounds, a young Blonde girl behind them, motorcycle in hand. Judging by her lack of wounds, they must have her to thank for theirs. I watch them closely. That is no Schnee but...perhaps this woman is here for the girl. As I think this, one of the men speak up. "Solar, if you're listening, don't attack!" One calls out. "Who are you talking to? Another one of your little friends?" The Blonde girl asks, looking around, looking ready to fight. "She's our lead scout, no one goes in or out of camp without her knowing about it." Another says. "Yeah she's got eyes everywhere, if we don't tell her you're coming, she'll attack." One of the women of the group explain. I raise a brow at this. I don't attack anyone, I'm a scout, not an assassin.. I sigh and shake my head at their foolishness. "You better not be leading me into an ambush again. I beat you all once, I'll do it again." The Blonde girl warns. So that's what happened to them.. I silently laugh at this. Well, I better go warn Raven about our Visitor.. With that thought, I make my way through the trees, back to camp.