Game On

Ruby's P.O.V.

The next day..

As me and the others are about to head to the showers, after training with the Ace Ops, Nora bursts through our door. "What are you guys doing?! Haven't you heard?!" She asks excitedly. We look at her in confusion. "Heard about...what..?" I ask, stepping infront of my team. "Qrow and Solar are having a FIGHTING MATCH!!" Nora says loudly. Hearing this, my eyes widen. "WHAT?! NO WAY!! Guys, c'mon!!" I say excitedly, before I quickly run out of the room. The others follow soon after.

Once we reach the fighting chamber, we skid to a halt, once we see Solar and Uncle Qrow staring at each other from opposite sides of the chamber

Once we reach the fighting chamber, we skid to a halt, once we see Solar and Uncle Qrow staring at each other from opposite sides of the chamber. Solar stood, dignified as always, calmly staring at Uncle Qrow. On the other hand, Uncle Qrow stood there, smirking confidentally at Solar, his arms crossed over his chest casually. I've only ever seen them fighting together against the enemy, I've never seen them actually spar before! This is going to be awesome..! As I think that, General Ironwood, The Ace Ops, and Winter appear next to us. "So, it's true." Winter says, quickly catching our attention. "Winter? General Ironwood? What are you all doing here?" Weiss asks curiously.

Clover chuckles and takes a step forward

Clover chuckles and takes a step forward. "Isn't it obvious? We're here to see the match, same as you." He says. We all look at them all in surprise. Seeing our stares, Ironwood awkwardly clears his throat. "Official business has been completed for the day, so, upon hearing that Qrow and Solar would be sparring, I thought it only right, that we came." Ironwood says. "Really?" Blake asks surprised. Ironwood nods his head. "We know of Qrow's fighting style and proficiency in battle. However, I admit, there is not much known of Solar, asside from the small clip we have of the night you all came to Atlas, and what little Clover observed in the mines. I thought it best to see for myself, what she is truly capable of. Afterall, she is a Huntress now." Ironwood says. "That, and it isn't everyday that Qrow asks just anyone for a sparring match.." Winter says, clearly interested in what made Uncle Qrow want to spar. Remembering their fight back in Beacon, I hold back the laughter that wanted to escape. Seeing how we all had gathered here to watch the match, I smile to myself, before looking back to Solar and Uncle Qrow. This is gonna be good..!