No Scope!

We watch in fear, as Cordo lowers the missiles, right before Ruby's bullet hits. The bullet bounces off the top of the missile clip, missing it's target. Dammit..! I feel Qrow's grip tighten in fear. "You thought you could fool me?!" Cordo yells in pure anger. She aims the cannon towards the ship, and shoots a ray of Lightning Dust towards it. The ship pulls up, but not before getting hit by the Lightning. Due to the ship pulling up, the stream of Lightning Dust flies towards the cliff side where we stood. Everyone widens their eyes in fear, and we have no choice but to run. "Go, go!" I yell, pushing Qrow forward. He sprints away, pulling me with him. The others not far behind.

We finally stop running, all of us coughing from the smoke that erupted from the shot's impact. "Look!" Jaune yells, pointing towards the ship, which was coming in for a crash landing. The ship crashes somewhere within the trees, it was too far to see where, until smoke rises from quite a distance away. Guys.. I subconsciously cover my mouth slightly, eyes widened. Letting go of my wrist, Qrow runs to the side, jumping off the cliff, only to be seen in bird form, flying toward the crash site a few seconds after. "Come on!" I say to the others, before sprinting towards the crash site.

I reach the ship a few moments after Qrow grabs ahold of Ruby's wrist. "Ruby, stop!" Qrow says strictly. This stops Ruby in her tracks. I quickly skid to a halt,when I feel the tension in the air. What's going on..? A few seconds pass, before she slowly looks to her Uncle. A soft glare on her face. "I need you to trust me." Ruby says. Qrow widens his eyes, and is about to say something, but he stops himself. Letting out a sigh, he narrows his eyes, and averts his gaze.

I silently walk to his side, placing a hand on his shoulder gently. "What will you do?" I ask Ruby. "What we should've done in the first place." Is all she says, before walking towards the waiting Cordo. Qrow and I watch her go. "Surrender for your crimes, and accept your punishment." Cordo says, pointing at her with the robot's hand. "No." Ruby says. I tilt my head slightly, waiting to see what she was planning. The others soon stop a few feet away from Qrow and I, smiling towards Ruby.

Ruby stabs her weapon into the ground. "We're going to Atlas!" Ruby says bravely. "Bigger people than you have tried to stop us and failed! But we're suppose to be on the same side!" Ruby continues. Cordo remains silent, most likely too shocked to speak. "We're suppose to use our power to protect people! But you just use yours to look down on everyone!" Ruby says truthfully. "We didn't want to steal from you, we did it because you gave us no other choice!" She says, glaring up towards Cordo. "Now I'm giving you one last chance to stand down and hear us out!" She finishes. What if she doesn't..? This question repeats in my head, over and over. "I've heard enough.." Is all Cordo says, before aiming the cannon towards Ruby.

My eyes, along with Qrow's, widen in fear for Ruby. The others start running. "Ruby!!" Oscar yells worried.  Before I let the fear take over however, I notice how Ruby hadn't flinched or made any move to get out of the way. This troubles me greatly, and my eyes narrow. What exactly are you planning Ruby Rose..? Just as I finish that thought, Ruby activates her Semblance, and flies into the cannon herself. What..?! "What?!" Cordo says shocked. The others skid to a halt next to us, eyes widened. "She's nuts!!" Nora says beyond baffled at Ruby's actions. Why would Ruby..?! Just as I ask myself this, Oscar's words play through my head once more. Wait...is she going to..?! Realizing her motive, my eyes widen in awe. "The missile launcher springs out, but the raw Dust gets locked in!" Jaune says, realization dawning on him. I can't help but smirk at Ruby's antics. How cheeky..

A few seconds after, Dust erupts around the cannon, and Ruby shoots out the same way she came in. "What?! No! No!!!" Cordo yells in utter defeat, as the weight from the Dust, forces her arm into the water below. However, there's no time to celebrate, for Ruby begins to descend covered in Lightning Dust. My eyes widen in worry. "Weiss!" I call out. "Already on it!" Weiss says, before Black Glyphs appear in the air, slowing Ruby's descent. Qrow is already running forward, holding his arms out to catch Ruby. Seeing Ruby drop her weapon, I launch forward, catching it right before it would've fallen off the edge of the cliff. With Ruby's weapon secure, I turn towards Qrow, who held the unconscious Ruby in his arms. "Ruby? Ruby!" He says worried, looking down at his niece. Come on Ruby..

After a few moments of no response, Ruby finally stirs, and opens her eyes. Looking up to her Uncle, she smirks. "Told ya.." She says smugly. I sigh and laugh quietly, before walking up to them. "Ms. Rose, I would ask that you try not to send your Uncle to an early grave." I say, stopping before them. Ruby laughs awkwardly. "Sorry.." She says, averting her gaze, but unable to hide her smug smile. I shake my head slightly, my own smirk growing. "No matter, what's done is done. I'm sure we can all agree, that we are happy you are safe. Now then, I believe this belongs to you." I say, holding out her weapon. She giggles and reaches for her weapon, only for me to pull it away before she can. She gives me a questioning look. "I mean it young lady." I say, looking down at her strictly. "Yes ma'am.." She says with a slight pout. I roll my eyes, fighting the amused smirk that wanted to appear. Kids these days..