Pack Mind

Please be okay.. I quickly run down the hall of the train, trying to find Qrow. As I weave my way through the panicked civilians, I try to glance inside every cabin I pass. Where are you..? As I think this, I see Qrow running out of a cabin a few feet away. I sigh in relief. "Qrow!" I call out to him, catching his attention. He quickly runs in my direction. I meet him half way, giving him his weapon in the process. "What's going on?" I ask, getting straight to the point, knowing this wasn't the time to take ours. Qrow is about to speak, but doesn't have time to, because we notice repeated Black and White flashes outside a nearby window. That alone told us what we needed to know. Grimm, dammit.. We exchange a glance, silently communicating what we'd do. "Kids, get to the roof, now!" Qrow says, as he notices Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang running up to us. "Come on, the nearest exit is this way!" I say, before turning back the way I came, the others following right after.

 "Come on, the nearest exit is this way!" I say, before turning back the way I came, the others following right after

I force open the door, looking to the side of it, seeing the ladder, before starting to climb. I'm the first to reach the top, because Qrow stops on the ladder, seeing the scene before us. What the..? I stare on at the two Huntsmen from before. They were surrounded by unfamiliar Grimm. "Care to share your Huntsman knowledge on what the hell those are..?" I ask in shock. Qrow joins me atop the train, and we watch the two men try to attack the group of flying Grimm. Ruby and the others join us atop the train soon after, looking worried, but ready to fight. "Manticores.." Ruby replies, coming to my side. "Manticores.." I repeat, memorizing the name to the Grimm. "They're poisonous, just like Tyrian was!" Ruby says. "Tyrian?" I ask confused. "You know, the guy who tried to kill Uncle Qrow!" She says. "What?!" I ask immediately looking to Qrow. 

Qrow sighs

Qrow sighs. "I'll tell you later, for now, just watch out for the tails, and the fire breath." Qrow warns. Not the time Solar, focus! I nod, just as a different roar catches my attention, making me quickly look forward. That's when I see the new Grimm joining the horde. I don't recognize this Grimm either, it's even bigger than the Manticores.. It lands atop the train before the Huntsmen, letting out a roar once again. My eyes widen. "Qrow.." I say, the tone in my voice telling him what I wanted. "Sphinx. Snake tail, Fire breath." He says quickly. "Also poisonous!" Ruby adds in. I look back to the huge Grimm, now known as a Sphinx. This fight will be dangerous..