Reunion

The man slams to the ground by the stairs, rolling a couple times, before coming to a halt

The man slams to the ground by the stairs, rolling a couple times, before coming to a halt. I stare in awe at the girl, while she grabs her hammer, and turns toward the man. "His Semblance, he can block out pain. It's how he's able to handle injecting so much Dust into his body." The boy warns the girl in Pink. So that's it..! "I don't need him to hurt." The girl says, as the man charges at her full speed. "I just need him to go down!" She says, right before swinging her weapon. Her hammer slams into him, electricity covering the tip of her weapon, before the man is sent flying through the air, crashing through the entrance. 

I shake out of my shock, and run over to Qrow's side, as I see him raise himself. "Qrow, are you alright?" I ask. "Yeah...you..?" He asks. "I've had worse." I say honestly, before lights begin to shine through the windows, a high pitched beep every couple of seconds. The police, does that mean it's over? I look around, everyone was stopped, looking around as well, all except Weiss. She was fully recovered, and a new Summon was with her. Is...that a Queen Lancer..? As I stare at it, it shoots it's stinger outward, before yanking the large man back inside. My eyes widen as I notice the new Dust he added to his arms. Fire Dust..? The man turns back, shocked at what just happened. It's over, even he has to see that.. As I think this, Weiss' eyes widen, as she looks out the hole in the wall. Yang and Ruby follow soon after, once they see it too. I look at the hole, seeing a Dark haired girl. A Cat Faunus..? Do they know her?

? Do they know her?

"Yang..?" The cat girl asks. She knows Yang then? "Yang, go!" Ruby says, breaking up the scene. Yang immediately turns, and runs towards the staircase. Where is she..? The girl in Green tries to stop Yang, but misses, and the boy in Gray, grabs her metal arm, only for her to detach the arm, and keep going. She jumps into the Vault's entrance, disappearing below. I see, so they also want the Relic.. I sigh and shake my head. The Green haired girl and the Gray haired boy try to follow, but an ice wall stops their advance. The two of them look towards the others, particularly to Weiss. Ruby nods to the Cat girl, who nods back, and runs outside once more. I haven't heard any explosions, and from what I can tell, the tower still stands. Perhaps she is stopping the White Fang.. Ruby and the others start fighting shortly after.