Chapter 3: Struggle For Trost Part 1

"Let's do this!" Eren shouts.
"I'll do what I can to distract it!" Ayane replies.

Both of them ran as fast as they could on top of the wall trying to find a closer place to go on towards the Colossal Titan, when it began to move it sent its large arm and in a poor attempt to attack due to its large size it moved too slow as both of them leaped into the air avoiding it with ease.

Ayane sent one of the ODM cables at its shoulder and gassed it towards the face of the titan, making it look like she was about to attack it she heard Eren shout out towards her.

"Ayane watch out! He has intelligence! He took out the cannons! He planned this!" Eren shouted.
"Shit...but how?" Ayane muttered and quickly got out of the way when it sent another 'punch' towards her.

Knowing they didn't have time to plan much at all Ayane used her ODM gear to get right in front of the Colossal Titan's face. Meanwhile, Eren was running up the arm of this beast but he was knocked off only when he got back into the air did he see what Ayane was planning.

'Wait...what is she doing!?' Eren thought.

Next thing he knew the Colossal Titan let out a shout as Ayane whipped the blades she had forwards sending them into the titan's eyes. Eren took this chance to try to go for the nape of the titan but steam was sent to both of them it pushed them backwards but even so, Eren tried once again only to cut the air.

Shocked the two attacked a wire to the wall as they looked at the gate, how the hell did this thing suddenly vanish?

"Eren! Ayane! Where'd he go? Did he get away or did you two take him out?" One asked.
"He's gone! Exactly like 5 years ago! He's here one moment and gone the next. Just like that!" Eren replies.

Narrowing her blue eyes at the gate Ayane didn't like what was going on, but for now, they had to focus on what they were to do with the walls. Getting back up on the walls Ayane replaced her blades and walked towards the edge of where the town was.

"Look we don't have time to bitch and moan about this, we need to help evacuate the town before the titans arrive." Ayane started on.
"She's right, report back to HQ and information on the Colossal Titan is sorely needed." A soldier says.
"Yes sir!" Eren, Ayane, Connie and another soldier said.

Orders were given and anyone who was fresh out of training was to finally face the titans. Ayane knew that this day would come but this quick? Something wasn't right but there wasn't time to think, Ayane ran throughout the building as she stocked up on gas, replaced a few of her blades and despite her cold tone instructed others on what they should do.

As the trainees were getting ready sadly the soldiers there tried their best to keep the titans at bay...ended up getting killed in the process which meant the titans entered the walls.

Moments later everyone was in the usual stance with their arms behind their backs as orders of their plan of attack was finally being informed, everyone would be in a few different teams and have different tasks at hand to hopefully not allow what happened 5 years ago to happen once more.

'Even if we are fresh out of training this is what we've been waiting for...not all of us will make it out alive but I must...I need to return back to the scouts so that I can help my family in the fight of humanity's future.' Ayane thought.

When everyone was dismissed and left to their respective groups Ayane checked up on her gear to make sure that nothing was broken or would jack up on her. Just as she was doing that she overheard Eren and Jean argue once more rolling her eyes she turned around about to walk off or someplace more 'peaceful' as it could be if possible.