Chapter 22: Wall - Assault On Stohess Part 3

The place where Eren had punched Annie into seemed to have been some form of a church where people were once in the middle of praying, though soon as Annie landed on the building it was slightly reduced to rubble.

Jean quickly got Ayane up on a rooftop and wrapped whatever bandages he had left with him around her head. Thankfully she wasn't injured further and could push on but he did try to get her to not make her still injured ribs worse than they already were.

With a roll of her eyes she ignored Jean for the time being and was solely focused on Annie, her hungry for vengeance was far more powerful for the moment and she wasn't going to stop for anything to make sure Annie paid for all she's done.

Annie quickly got up and began to run towards the walls, Eren was right behind her which was later joined by Ayane using her ODM gear to crouch on his shoulder and hold some of his hair to balance herself.

The priest however was shocked when his eyes laid on her.

'Impossible...reports said they all perished in the massacre!' The Preist thought.

Eren chased Annie further through the town while the Scouts joined up on the roofs. Thankfully it seemed like Eren was in full control which Armin knew since Ayane was there she could quickly help Eren regain control should he ever lose it.

Armin on the other hand wasn't sure that this fight would end in Eren's favour even if he had Ayane at his side, Jean replied with the fact that the only reason Ayane lost was the cause at the time she completely snapped and allowed her anger to gain control...now she wouldn't.

"Correct but Ayane is still injured...she can't afford to further injure herself and make it worse..." Armin explains.
"Even though that's true we all can tell her injuries are healing up rather well," Jean replied.
"That's true," Armin replies.

As they were talking to one another Annie was running towards an area where there wasn't much to be used for ODM gear, Ayane narrowed her eyes and gripped Eren's titan hair more and sent a single cable into the skin to keep herself more steady.

Arriving at the clearing Annie stopped and took her usual stance, Eren doing the same before her with Ayane on his shoulder.

"Eren, since there's not much around to use my ODM gear here...I'll need your help to provide some by using your arms like we've trained within the past," Ayane says as she glared at Annie.

'That's right we've trained on how to team up together in battle if such a thing were to happen...' Eren thought as he looked at her for a split moment before quickly returning his focus on Annie.

                                                                               **Flash Back**

"Wait you want us to what?" Eren asked.
"It has been brought to my attention that you seem to be able to remain calm in titan form for now when Cadet Ayane is around. So with that in mind, I have decided to place you two in this training regiment for the time being." Erwin explains.

"What is it all about sir?" Ayane asked.
"First Eren will assume titan form, while in titan form you both will be working together to figure out the best course of action when there aren't any buildings or trees for your ODM gear." Erwin started.
"So what your saying is you want Eren and I to be in sync when in battle should predicament like that ever-present itself?" Ayane asked.
"Yes, and since you are one of the tops of your class I assume this won't be much of a struggle," Erwin says.
"I don't think it will, sir," Ayane replies.
"W-When will we be doing this?" Eren asked.
"Soon, Hange and Captain Levi will accompany you two in order to make sure things go smoothly," Erwin replied.

AOT - Shattered Hearts [Eren Yeager x OC]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara