Chapter 75: Two Brothers

Zeke was still lying on the floor but even so, Eren continued to stumble towards him as he held Ayane in his large hand who was keeping an eye out for them only to lock eyes with Reiner who stood behind them. Not to mention Porco who bit into Eren's leg in an attempt to stop him from getting further.

Eren just responded by sending his fist into his head injuring him quite badly from the inside as well, moving you closer to his chest and slightly closing his hand around you Eren continued to send blow after blow at Porco in order to keep him down long enough for the two of them to get to Zeke's side.

Another hit from Magath was sent and was a direct hit on Eren's titan as he fell to his knees but still managed to somehow remain to hold her in his hand. Floch and his crew tried to go after the Cart Titan while Mikasa at the same time saved Armin from getting shot at by what was left of the Marleyen soldiers. Wasn't long for them to live much more when Connie sent a thunder spear through the window of the house they were hiding in.

Since it was clear they were hiding inside Jean had everyone fall back for now until they could locate where all the other Marleyen soldiers were. Pixis and a few other soldiers along with Nile were using some guns on the ground to aid the Scouts from above but Armin realized that Pixis had the right idea to attack Marley from the rear since they couldn't go after the Cart Titan until they dealt with these soldiers.

Zeke wasn't dead actually he was just knocked out from the blast as well as the fall, when he came too he noticed that Eren was struggling against Reiner who was trying to force open one of his fists which he had to guess held Ayane in there when Reiner however reached to Porco apparently some memories decided to wake the injured guy up.

That action along had Eren slightly open his fist that held Ayane in it so she could see what was going on. It's also when everyone who noticed saw Zeke slowly sitting up slightly according to him it was time to call for the titans.

"Wait!" Eren/Ayane shouted reaching out toward him.
"Don't do it! Please listen! Falco accidentally got some of the wine in his mouth. He'll turn into a titan! Don't scream!" Colt shouted.
"No..." Ayane whispered to herself horrified but that expression quickly left just as fast as it came.

Colt continued to beg Zeke not to scream in order for his little brother to not turn into a titan he even begged him to wait until he and Falco managed to get out of his scream range just in order for Falco to be saved. Zeke understood Colt's desire to protect his little brother he honestly did it was the same desire he had to protect Eren and even Ayane now....but things wouldn't change.

"I understand...and I'm so sorry," Zeke told him then he began his scream.

Ayane flinched when she heard his scream as her mind went back to the sight of Pixis who held a black armband on his arm. A single tear rolled down her cheek as she realized that soon her kind and the wonderful grandfather-like figure would soon become a mindless titan along with the sweet little boy she grew fond and protective of.

'How could I let it come to this so easily...please dad...anyone kills me soon before my bloodline does.' Ayane thought.

Watching Falco turn into a titan tore Ayane inside to the point where she wanted to look away but forced herself not to since it was her fault this had happened, meanwhile Pixis accepted his fate and closed his eyes as he felt the transformation taking hold.

'Goodbye, my sweet granddaughter...I know you'll make things right...hopefully you'll find yourself again.' Pixis thought.

Suddenly the town was filled with mindless titans of those who drank the wine, Ayane's blue eyes widen in shock as she noticed Falco standing there, as others were dropping dead left and right not to mention Zeke ordered Falco who as a mindless titan to take on Reiner in order for him not to reach for Eren or Ayane anymore.