-chapter 2-

Levi continued tangling his fingers though my [h/c] hair. "[y/n] you zoning out again?" Levi slightly yet gently pulls my hair to bring me back to reality.

"Oh! Yeah zones out again." I giggled and hugged him tighter. Later on I heard the snoring of Levi so I was sure he was fast asleep so I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep.

The next morning I woke up with no Levi, probably with Kuchel. I walked out of the small room into the kitchen but Kuchel wasn't there so I checked her bedroom.

There she was laying there and Levi standing by her.

"Kuchel are you alright? You look sick." I say concerned.

"Yeah while you lot were asleep a doctor checked up on me but ok ease dont worry about me." she laughs it off.

"Okay.." I nod.

I walk over to the small kitchen to do the dishes so Kuchel wouldn't have much work to do and Levi offered to help me clean but I declined.

"Well guess what, I'm doing it always brat." he grins.

I roll my eyes as I wash the plates. As soon as I'm done I go and do the laundry to hang the little clothing we had.

Later that day me and Levi went outside the house.

"Lee Li." I call.

"Yes brat?" he answers causing me to giggle.

I went back to a poker face, "will Kuchel be okay?" I ask hesitantly.

"I'm sure she will be okay..at least that's what I hope for." he says kicking some rocks.

It was a normal routine for us to walk outside and talk about random stuff, we didn't have much to do.

We come home to see a doctor leaving our house and he waves at us and we did the same. We stepped inside the house to see Kuchel sitting up on her bed.

"Hey you two." she says smiling.

"Hey mum, what did that doctor say?" Levi asks.

"He said this would be last time he will visit, but don't worry about me I'll be fine." she responds.

"My, both of your hair has grown, I promise I will cut them when I'm better." she adds.

We both walk to her for a hug and she kisses both of our foreheads.

"I will be better I promise." she smiles.

The next day I wake up and go to he small bathroom. I bring my teeth and washed my face with a little tap hanging by the wall.

I walk to see how Kuchel seeing but I notice her laying there asleep and Levi just sitting by him with no emotions.

"Morning Kuchel and Levi." I greet but there is no response.

"Sit here [y/n].." Levi says sternly and I do as he says.

"Is mum still asleep?" I say.

"She's dead." Levi spits out.

"What?" I say.

Instead of responding he pulls me I no a high and start sobbing.

"Levi I know you're acting...she isn't dead! She is asleep I know it!" I say weakly.

"Why would I joke about that?" he says with his voice trembling.

That's when I start bursting into tears. We just hugged there which felt like hours. His head was laying on my lap as I sure his hair. We just stared into space not knowing what to do or how to react further more.