-chapter 56-

My eyes flutter open to feel warmth. As my eyes adjust I realise that I wasn't sleeping on a mattress but I was sleeping on Levi's chest.

My cheeks heat up but couldn't get my eyes off his face. He looked so adorable when he was asleep.

I smiled at him then frowned.

Do I have feeling for him? I heat up every time I am in close contact with him and my heart just softens up too.

"Have you quit staring?" I hear him.

As soon as he said that, I jump almost falling off the bed. Levi sits up and stretches his arms.

"Was I asleep all night?" He asks.

"I...I believe so." I retort.

"Okay." He says and stood up. "Don't be a creep." He adds making me look down in embarrassment.

He then pats my head and walks off. Thereafter, I realised I have been standing on the same position for a while with my face red.

I take a few steps and sprint towards the bathroom. I shut the door and slide down against the door sitting on the floor.

I focused on my breathing then stood up. I walked towards the sink and looked at myself at the mirror.

I noticed how Levi brushed my hair last night and he did a great job at it, I remember it being a knotty messy ponytail.

I smiled at that thought, not sure why but it was so special to me that he brushed my hair. I then frown at the mirror.

Do I even like him that way?

If I don't, why do I feel so happy and special when I am around him?

I sighed at my thoughts and turned around to unlock the door and go. I arrived at the mess hall being greeted by Hange.

"Heyyyy!" She chimes in.

"You're finally feeling yourself." I smile.

"What do you mean?" She laughs.

"You weren't that cheerful during the events that happened recently." I say.

She laughs in return and wacks her hand against my back making me cough.

"Ow!" I yelp.

She then wraps her arm around my shoulder and drags me.

"Come on, we will be free for a while I was wondering if you wanted to come to town with me." She explains.

"Sure." I smile.

"Yay!" She jumps.

An hour later

"Hurry up [y/nnn]!" Hange complains.

"Hang on!" I yell while trying my show laces.

I was wearing a white long sleeves shirt and a coffee brown skirt that was up to my knees.

"I'm ready." I stand up.

Without any reaction she grabs my hand and drags me across the roads outside.

"Slow down four-eyes!" I scold her.

"Im so excited!" She laughs like a monkey.

I looked around to see everyone in the town was staring at us, giving us looks as if there was something wrong with us...no, there is something wrong with Hange.

"Lets check this one out!" She drags me into a random shop.

As we opened the door, the bell above us made a dinging noise alerting the owner that we, the customers have arrived.