-chapter 46-

About an hour later we were bought up in a meeting made my Commander Erwin.

"Thank you for coming here." He neatens his papers up then placing them down.

"We are going to retake wall Maria." He looks up with determination in his eyes.

Eren's eyes widen, "Are you serious sir?" He stood up.

"Yes." He blunts out nodding his head.

"Like always, the credits for this plan goes to Armin thanks to his genius brain." He glances over at him.

"Thank you sir." Armin smiles saluting still sat down.

"Would you like to explain it?" He points at the board where the plan is drawn out.

"Of course." Armin slowly stands up and walks towards the board.

After the meeting

"Wow i think thats a good idea." I ruffle Armin's head.

"Thanks, only concerns are where Reiner and Bert is and what they are up to." Armin frowns.

"And we don't know too much about the beast titan, I don't think i have seen it either." I point out.

"Neither did I, all i know is that it looks like an ape." He shrugs.

"Lets just go in the party, we deserve a drink after all." Armin suggests.

"Apparently there is meat." I smile. "I never heard of it but it sounds good." I add.

"You don't know what meat is?" Armin asks surprised as we walk in.

"No." I nervously shake my head.

"Its fine, meat is rare nower days." He laughs.

"Here is some meat, we deserve it as we are retaking wall Maria tomorrow!" A man puts his drink in the air.

We all dig into the slices of meat that were given. Sasha of course tried to take the whole thing but Jean stopped her but...she bit his hand.

"Dont tell me they are fighting too." Armin bites into the chewy meat.

"Yes they are." I smile.

It was Eren and Jean punching each over's stomachs and calling each over's name.

"Should we stop them?" Armin worries.

"No, let them be." Mikasa smiles.

"Finally you don't stop them and let me enjoy the show." I sit back.

"This meat is good." Connie says.

"Where is Sasha?" I ask.

"Knocked out." He points at her who is tied up against a pole unconscious.

"[y/n]!" I hear Hange run towards me hugging me from behind.

"Hey Hange." I greet.

"That meat was amazinggg!" She squeals like a pig.

"I could say the same." I agree at her comment.

"Uh oh." She points at Eren and Jean.

Levi walks in kicking the two boys in the stomach making the grunt in pain laying on the floor.

Then Erwin walks in.

"I would like to announce about this injection." He holds up the same box that Kenny gave Levi.

He explains that its a titan serum and we can use it on a sting soldier, if we manage to get Reiner or Bert or the beast titan we can use it on an elite soldier and they can inherit them hopefully.