-chapter 38-

It was the evening, just two hours before we lost Eren and Historia. Armin stil felt sick after getting his hands dirty to save Jean. As he threw up into the river panting, all I could do was rub his back to calm him down the littles bit.

"Armin are you done?" I ask.

Before he could say anything, he threw up another load making me feel sympathy towards him. I just knew he didn't deserve to feel this way, not someone with a soft personality like him.

"Take your time, don't rush yourself." I continue rubbing his back.

"Did you feel the same when you first killed someone?" He asks.

I widen my eyes remembering my first kill which was my father. I have regrets but there is no going back now.

"Your reaction is normal." I reassure him.

"Sorry.." he starts crying.

"It's okay." I look at him sadly.

"I'm sorry.." he repeats.

Afterwards, we both headed back to sit down around the camp fire to come up with a plan to get what back what we have just lost, Eren and Historia. However Armin was still not over what just happened hours ago.

"That woman....that woman was probably a nice person who had family waiting for her to come home." He tears up.

"Armin you can't go back to the old Armin now, you dirtied your hands up accept the new you." Levi faces Armin.

"What are you saying?" Mikasa steps in.

"I'm saying he was smart, if he didn't pull that trigger we would all be dead meat." He explains then turns to Jean. "Especially you Jean." He started towards him.

Jean looks down in shame and frustration. "I'm sorry Captain, I just thought it was wrong to kill our own kind I don't know why I felt that." He apologises.

"That's because you hesitated." Levi retorts.

"Yes I did, I thought you were wrong but actually you are right." Jean says but Levi cuts him off.

"When did I say I was right or wrong?" He looks up then looks down. "I don't even know myself anymore."

"Armin, he is right you can't come back to that time and what you did may be wrong or may be right but you need to accept this." I reassure him and he slightly nods.

"I will try that." He glances at me.

"Well, we need to get to the plan." Hange steps in. "Who wants some warm drinks?" She also adds a question.

After handing out some drinks we listen to Armin.

"We are going to travel to that castle looking building as that's where they may most likely to be." He explains.

"Then we roll some gun powder down and that's when Sasha will shoot a flamed arrow making it explode causing smoke making our enemies harder to see." He adds.

"That's when we go attack, Levi can count the enemies first then we will go fight them." He looks at us in determination.

"The only thing is that we need to hurry other wise Eren may get eaten." Levi warns.

"We will leave soon, get your gear and selves ready." Hange orders.

During the night.

We were on our wagons with only lamps to guide us through the dark. I was sitting in between Armin and Mikasa while Levi and Hange sat opposite us.

"My second name turns out to be the same yours." Levi looks up to Mikasa and she looks at him confused.

"I just found out Kenny's second name is Ackerman which I most likely it have too." He explains.

"That may mean we are relatives." Mikasa realises.

"Have you ever felt some power awaken inside you and you just know what to do?" Levi asks.

"Yeah I have actually, what about you?" Mikasa replies.

"I have at some point." He replies.

After ages we finally reach the tall building that looked like a tower. We hopped off the carriages while the others hopped off their horses, we entered inside. We walked in and Levi unlocks the door then turns to us.

"Ready?" He says.

"Yes sir." We reply.

"Follow the plan got it?" He adds lifting up the door slightly.

"Yes sir!" We tighten our weapons.

He opens the door and we roll down a few barrels full of gun powder. Then Sasha sips an arrow into some fire then adjusting it finally letting it go hitting the barrel. She respected the same with the others as they all exploded seconds later forming dark grey smokes that would make it hard for our enemies to see us just like Armin has said.

"Go!" Levi orders and we all barge in.

Levi mutters as he counts each enemy he spots. "Thirty-five enemies!" He announces.

I see one enemy lost in the smoke and then i shoot a hook against a pillar then she turns her head realising I had my blade against her throat already and sliced it as she fell to her death.

Thereafter, I see more enemies coming my way shooting loads at me, with quick agility I bounced on pillar to another slicing who ever went by my path. One man popped in front of me out of no where and I stabbed him right in the chest seeing the tip of the blade pop out from his back.

He looked at me in pain as his eyes lost colour; he was dying. I pulled the blade off him as he fell down with widen eyes as blood oozed off his mouth and wound.

"Oh yeah we were still playing tag weren't we?" I hear a male voice then a gun shot.

I quickly hide behind a pillar peeking who it was, it was Kenny again. "Kenny." I glare at him.

"You're it!" He smiles then flew off as i chased behind him.

He kept shooting and I kept dodging with the help of odm gear and the hard pillars. I finally get close to him and kick him in the face as he lost control hitting his back on a pillar.

Unexpectedly, he manages to regain his posture and shot a hook to a different pillar speeding off. I then shared him as he turned around when he worked out I was going to play it dirty.

He then succeeded to defend the incoming blade with hello metal gun then we both backed away. That's when Levi steps in as Kenny's attention changed to him.

"Oh so you want to join our tag game?" He grins as Levi glares at him angrily.

Suddenly a blonde woman charges towards me as I backed away, then she turns around bathing towards me. I shot a hook against a pillar yet again as she chased me. The bullets she shot chased me and I kept dodging them being under pressure.

I then slip out another blade and threw pit at her like a boomerang and it hit. Fortunately, it didn't cut her but it was enough for her to back away.

"All troops retreat!" I hear Kenny yell holding into a bleeding stomach.

I landed into a pillar beside Levi to see what he was staring at. I looked down to see Hange yelling their with blood all over her.

"What happened?" I look with widen eyes full of emotions like worry, stress, confusion and anger.