-chapter 15-

I walked to where Armin and his friends sat. As I approached all eyes looked into me and I nervously smile and they smile back at me.

"Hey Armin." I pat his head.

"Hello [y/n], how is it going?" He asks. "Sit down." He adds.

I sit next to him opposite Sasha, Connie and Jean.

"You guys are replacing the fallen comrades of Levi squad am I right?" I ask gazing down at the oak table.

"Yeah...to be honest I hate being a replacement but we have no choice." Jean furrows his eyebrows.

"When is the second attempt to capture the female Titan?" Eren asks.

"I heard it's in a few days." I retort and he nods.

"Hange and Erwin will be planning a meeting of who they may suspect the person who is shifting the female Titan." I add.

"Wait they know?" Connie bolts up.

"Apparently yeah." I nod.

"Speaking of Erwin I need to see him, see you." I wave and they wave back.

As soon as I stood up I hear loud footsteps like running. I look over to see an angry Levi and a laughing Hange being chased by him. Before I could react Hange bumps into me and Levi fell on her basically two people were on top of me squashing me.

"Get off me!" I scold.

"[y/n] we are going to turn you into a pancake ahahha!" She giggle.

Levi gets up and pats his clothing to remove dust because well..he is a clean freak.

"Shitty glasses get off her she is still healing." He bends down dragging her by the arms and I stand up as soon as her weight is lifted off me.

"Thanks." I say and walk off.

"Where are you going brat?" He stops me.

"To Erwin." I reply and walk off.

Good timing, I see him just by the corner and walk toward him. He looks down at me and gives me a reassuring smile.

"I just saw that fall and it is quite convincing." He says.

"Huh?" I tilt my head.

"You're still injured yet two people which is alot of weight were on top of you and you didnt really cry in pain." He explains.

"So i can go?" I look at him with widen eyes full of glee.

"I'll inform you tomorrow, maybe maybe not." He nods.

I salute at him and he walks away. I checked the time and shit im almost late for my check up!

I almost run basically cowl walked to the infirmary room and strut inside.

"Ah just in time [l/n], im Helen and i will be checking you up." She sweetly smiles at me.

"Ah thank you, sorry for the wait." I say sitting down on the bed and she returns a smile to reassure me that she didn't mind the wait.

"Lets see your head." She says removing the bandage.

She applies some pressure to some areas of my head. "Does anywhere hurt? Let me know." She says.

She pressed on a certain area making me flinch in pain but the pain wasnt bad it just felt like a bruise but twice as worse.

"Yeah that part hurts but its not a big deal." I say.

"Its a little swollen, I'll apply some ice." She says standing up to the cupboard for some ice and place it on my head and i just hold it in place.