-chapter 28-

A/N: tysm for 4k reads and we are now at 5k reads ily sm 😭❤️
Enjoy this chapter btw :)

My eyes slowly open as i sit up rubbing my eyes. I then flinch to see Levi awake fiddling with rocks.

"M-morning." I say.

"Hm." He hums.

I notice a jacket that didn't belong to me. "Um is this yours?" I ask taking if off my shoulders.

"Give it back." He reaches his hand out and i hand it to him.

"Thanks." I look away.

"....." no response what so ever again.

Suddenly we hear the sound of something rumbling above us. With sync, we both look up to see the lid being removed.

It revealed a disappointed Erwin and a nervous Hange.

"Ahaha! Sorry yesterday we couldn't open the lid..it was stuck!" She shrugs.

Erwin puts a ladder down for us to climb. As i reach closer to the opening Erwin gives me a hand followed by Levi.

"Shitty-glasses come here before i kick your ass!" Levi starts chasing Hange as she runs laughing.

"Either way you will whoop my ass hahaha!" Hange laughs as Levi chases her with a rock in his hand.

Erwin sighs. "I hope it wasn't too cramped down there especially since you're injured." He retorts.

"It was uncomfortable but at least we're out." I say.

"Well, you might have to change your bandages so head to the infirmary." He suggests.

"Yes sir." I nod and walk off.

As i walk i almost bumb into Hange and Levi but of course i have learnt my mistake from last time so i manages to dodge them. Wow have fun having your ass whooped i think to myself.

I walk to the infirmary and the nurse gently sits me down on on a bed.

"Let me just ready the bandages." She says and i wait patiently.

She instructs me to remove my shirt and undo the top of my straps. She then unwraps the old bandages and replaced with a new one.

After i put my shirt and straps back on she dismisses me and as soon as i open the door the quick wind rushing past me in a blink of an eye.

"Come back you damn four-eyes!" I hear Levi chasing a laughing abnormal Hange.

I sigh and just walk my way towards the mess hall. It was probably lunch or something. Suddenly i feel myself bump into a strong force making me fall with a weight on top of me.

I could hear laughing and the noise of fan girling. I open my eyes to see Levi on top of me with a rock still clenched inside his grip beside my head. My cheeks tints in colour as we just blankly stare at each over.

Under him i felt his warmth of his breathe and his scent was something like lavender and relaxing smell of cleaning products.

"Hahahhaha! Best thing i have seen today whoo hoo!" Hange screams.

Levi then flinches and quickly stood up walking away without turning back.

"Awwh! At least you could have helped her up!" Hange frowns but he ignores her.