-chapter 31-

I looked up and she was still sitting on my couch. I felt my eyes relax at the sight of her. I then looked back at my paper and decided to get on with my work.

Back to your pov

I noticed that he kept glancing at me but i brushed that off. I still kept thinking whether i should just tell him but he might just kick me out again like last time so i kept quiet.

I then flinch a his words. "If you're going to stay here, at least sleep here." He glares at me.

"Im fine." I shrug.

He then lets out an angry sigh and then stood up. He walked towards a room which i assume was his connected bedroom.

He then came back with a blanket and a pillow stacked up in his arms. He placed them beside me still folded up.

He harshly pushed my shoulders forcing me to lay on my back then he picks up the blanket covering it over me covering my face too.

I pulled the blanket off my face to find him still staring at me with a pillow in his hand.

"Sleep moron." He says then throws the pillow at my face.

"Ow." I say lifting the pillow off my face.

"Put that under your head and sleep." He orders me walking back to his desk then sitting down.

He then picks up his pen and starts scribble on his paper. I continued staring at him admiring how he held the pen and how he sipped his tea holding it oddly but it was still unique.

"Have you quit staring at me yet?" He says making me flinch still eyeing on the paper avoiding eye contact with me.

"I..wasn't staring." I lie.

"Go to sleep." He orders me again.

"No." I blunt out.

"Thats an order." He replies.

"I dont need to listen to orders at this time of night." I protest.

His eye finally lifts of the paper and now he was staring at me pretty annoyed. He threw the pen at me perfectly head shotting me as it hit my head.

The pen lands on my lap and i pick it up throwing at him, i failed hitting it on his head but it hit his chest.

He sighs and threw the pen back at my face hitting my eye.

"Ow!" I hiss rubbing my hand against my eye.

"Just sleep alre-" he says again but i cut him off chucking his pen back at him as it hit his face.

He sighs and stood up. He walked towards me and yanked the blanket off me, picked me up throwing mr over his shoulders.

"Put me down!" I hit his head.

Seconds later we reach his room. He throws me on his bed and i landed harshly onto his soft mattress with a blanket and pillows on top.

"Can't believe I'm treating you like a baby!" He snaps.

He then walks off slamming the door shut. I sigh in defeat, it was fun annoying him for a while but now i realised he has had enough.

I slam my head back on the pillow. As i got a little more comfortable, i realised how comfortable his bed was.

Unlike the beds they give us in our usual dorms, Levi's bed is actually really soft and warm in fact very comfortable.

The bed i slept on was hard and only had a thin mattress, a pillow with no cover and a thin blanket.

I nuzzled my head more admiring his scent, the same lavender smell but with no cleaning products.

The relaxing smell was like some kind of sleeping gas because my eyes felt heavier and my mind was just telling me to sleep.

I closed my eyes cuddling his pillow and fell into deep slumber, actually getting a comfortable sleep.

I felt safe...but would i feel the same if i was in Levi's arms again? Who knows...

An hour later

I found myself walking up again. I rotated my head to take a glance at the clock that was ticking.

"4:09am"

I sigh and i got up to see what is Levi up to. I slowly creek the door open. I took a step forward to find his head face down against the paper.

There was only one stack of paperwork left for him. He was fast asleep on his hard chair. His soft snoring was the only sounds i could concentrate on. I sadly smile at him and walk towards him.

I gave him a poke to see if he was really fast asleep, he was still sleeping still with no movement.

I managed to place him on my back. He was sure heavy, i could feel his chest going up and down as he breathed in and out against my back. I could also feel his breathe tickling my neck as his head rested on my shoulder.

I soon managed to walk to his bedroom. I placed him on the bed and covered him with the soft blanket over him.

I tried not to make any noises as i tried to hold in my pantings due to my exhaustion of carrying Levi.

I tip-toed back to his normal office closing the door behind him. I sat on his chair and took a paper to observe how he signed the papers which i got it pretty straight forward.

I then started scribbling though the papers one by one.

After what felt like an hours I finished his last stack. I didn't want to move; i felt really tired, my muscles felt heavy and so did my eye lids.

I rested my head on the table and closed my eyes to sleep, at least i managed to help him out.

6:50am

I woke up to the feeling of being shook. I opened my eyes to see a grumpy Levi grabbing me by the shoulders shaking me so i could wake up....which he succeeds.

With a groan, i sat up. He then picked up a cup with steam evaporating and handed it to me.

"Drink this and then get out." He stoically ordered me.

I slowly drunk my tea and stood up to my way to he door.

"Uh thanks." I say and then left.

Levi's pov

"Uh thanks." She smiled then leaves.

I was still a bit stunned that she finished off my last stacks of paperwork. I didn't want to show much affection other than just making her tea in return.

It was my fault, i fell asleep and she some how woke up to do my paperwork and i some how woke up on my bed.

"Thanks." I whisper staring at the door.

I knew she couldn't hear me but either way i was thankful; Erwin would have probably lectured me if she never woke up to do my paperwork but i wouldn't expect her to wake up either way.

I took one last sip of my tea and lifted all the stacks of paper in my arms and walked myself out towards Erwin's office.

Without knocking, i just strutted in seeing Erwin blankly staring at his window like always.

"Ah Levi you're done?" He turns to face me stating the obvious.

I hum in response and place them all on his desk.

"Thank you." He smiles.

"Tch." Was the only thing i said to him before i exited his office closing the door shut behind me.

As soon as i got out i bump into someone's forehead, i almost fall over but managed to steady my balance.

With irritation, i looked down to see who was rubbing their palm against their forehead sitting on the floor.

It was Hange, how lovely.

A/N: TYSM FOR 6K READS 😭✌️