-chapter 19-

"Eren!" I scream again.

Shit this isnt good! Eren seems to be out of control i need to keep moving forward and just...pull myself together.

Ignoring the pain pulsing in me i stand up and hook odm gear. I land on a roof to see Eren going for the female titan?

Eren's titan runs towards the female titan screaming and jumps right onto her back as both of them slide across the ground causing so much destruction.

Eren then uses his hand to squeeze her face making her eyeball pop out and blood gush out but that didn't stop the female titan.

The female titan manages to kick Eren freeing herself. I then notice Hange, Mikasa and the others just near me on the roof and i shoot a hook there landing next to Hange.

"[y/n], knew you would make it." Hange places a hand on my shoulder.

Suddenly the female titan sprints to the wall and starts climbing up.

"T-the wall!" Jean points.

"Dont let her escape!" Hange orders.

Suddenly Eren's titan sprint after her gripping onto her legs making it harder for her to escape.

In that case the female titan uses her free legs to push Eren down which she succeeds and Eren falls onto the ground making the ground shake.

"She will get away!" Armin yells in stress.

"I wont let that happen!" Mikasa says but i stop her.

"No, you stay here...im stopping her." I grit my teeth.

Mikasa reads the anger and determination of how much i want to avenge my fallen comrades so she nods.

"Good luck." She mutters and i nod.

I shoot a hook up and get closer to the female titan who is climbing up the wall. I slide my blades out and get to action.

The female titan looks at me in shock when i appear. I shoot a hook up the wall then slice one hand making her grip onto the wall with not two hands but now one.

I then back away and do the same with the other hand and thats when she falls down looking up at me.

I land on her nose almost stepping on her eye.

"That dead look on your face makes me happy...now fall for me Annie." I say and jump up in the air as she falls.

Her face looked at me with terror and defeat. I shoot a hook on the left and land beside Mikasa.

She heavily lands onto the ground making the floor rumble. As soon as that, Eren jumps on her and rips her arm which goes flying off and her head flies off too.

"Wait! He going to eat the girl too!" Hange yells.

Just as i heard that i felt some regret. But why? She is now my enemy, a mass murderer and now I sympathise her? I furrow my eye brows and reassure that she doesn't deserve death but deserve torture to the point she wants to die to end the suffering we will give her.

"Eren!" Mikasa screams.

"I'll stop him!" I say and fly off.

"Wait!" Hange says but sighs in defeat

I get my blades out ready to get Eren how of his titan form when a strong force hits me. It causes me to fly away landing onto the ground.

"[y/n]!" I hear someone call for me.

Eren's titan starts to scream which made things more painful and harder for me. I could hear people call my name and Eren's name.

My head started hurting. I then look up to see a familiar figure slice Eren out of his titan form.