-chapter 11-

In the soft white-gold light of the new day, the hues of my bedroom move from impressionist pastels to brilliant pop art. I slowly sat up as my eyes fluttered open due to the bright sunlight.

As my eyes adjust i realise that this isnt my dorm. How did i get here? I stretch my arms in the air and get off the bed fixing up the sheets behind me.

I walked to the door turning the cold door knob revealing a familiar office. I walked in, it was empty but i noticed something on the table and decided to examine it.

It was a warm cup of tea and a note. Curiously, i pick up the note and read it saying: 'drink this tea and get going brat.' It said. Levi wrote this?

Of course it was him, this is his office. Now I remembered everything from last night. Walls he must think im such a coward now. How is a soldier not afraid of titans but afraid of thunder? I mentally slapped myself, i have showed myself a bad example to my captain. I sigh angrily.

I take the cup of the tea and walk my way out of the clean office. I decided to head to my dorm so i can wear my uniform. As i was walking drinking the tea i noticed Commander Erwin.

"Good morning [l/n]." He friendly smiled with his passionate blue eyes locked into my tired ones.

"Morning sir." I smile with a salute then went back to walking.

I was thinking to myself, i haven't seen Annie in ages maybe i can visit her. She chose the branch of the military police so it would now be rare to see her since im on a different branch to her.

I enter my dorm placed the tea on the table and put my uniform along with my straps and lastly my jacket.

I then finish the tea and leave it on the same wooden table and head out. I entered where the mps should be meeting a pretty girl with short wavy brown hair.

"Hey no scouts here!" She says.

"Oh i was going to see Annie Leonheart, have you seen her?" I ask nervously.

"What is she to you?" She asks raising an eyebrow.

"A good friend, we met while training and i decided to visit her since i didnt see her in ages due to the diffident branches we're in." I explain.

"I would have brang you to her but i only saw her yesterday, she solved a mystery of a missing girl and found her." She smiles.

"Oh i see thanks." I say.

She stops me and puts her hand out to me. "Hitch." She introduces herself.

I take her hand. "[y/n]." I nod and then wave a goodbye and get going.

One hour later

I remembered that since Levi was so familiar to me and wanted to ask Hange if she knows some backstories of him.

I went to her lab where she would usually be and she was no where to be seen. I frown and decide to check if she would be where her titans are.

I walked in to see the terror. Hange in tears and two evaporating titans that lay there lifelessly.

"W-what happened here!" I look glanced over to Hange then to the titans.

"Someone killed the titans." Moblit informs me.

"Do you know who?" I ask.