-chapter 35

"You're pathetic, abnormally pathetic." I call her annoyed.

"You have no choice, we are spying on Erwin." She giggles.

"And if i don't?" I pout at her.

"I will tell Shadis that you were the one who accidentally spilled soup on his jacket." She smiles devilishly.

"Oh about that..he never found out." I suddenly remember.

Flash back to the training years.

I was pretty late for lunch but managed to catch up although i only had five minutes to eat.

The soup was probably cold by now but I didn't care, i was starving. I then almost tripped on something and managed to steady my balance but the soup managed to spill on a jacket that was folded up on an empty table.

I shrugged and quickly ran to the table where Eren, Mikasa and Armin was.

While i was slowly eating the soup i was startled to hear him yell for our attention.

"WHO THE HELL DID THIS?" He grabs his jacket holding it in the air.

There was complete silence and well he never found out.

End of flash back

"Wait how so you know that happened?" I ask confused.

"Eren told me when i was taking his blood test." She shrugs.

"Fine fine i will come." I roll my eyes.

"Say the name." She glares at me.

"Survey corps spy twins here we go whoo hoo." I say with no enthusiasm, just sarcasm.

"Yay!" She squeels then grabs me by the wrist pulling me towards Erwin's office door.

"Alright we are going to do the same thing repeat after me." She smiles.

"Okay." I look at her blankly.

"Hange will go and small talk with Erwin because everyone loves Hange and then she will leave the door a little open then we spy!" She sings.

"What kind of song is that?" I cringe.

"Repeat or.." she threatens pointing at her jacket reminding me our deal.

"Fine fine...Hange will go and small talk with Erwin because everyone loves Hange and then she will leave the door a little open then we spy." I sing yet again with no enthusiasm.

"Good now lets do this." She stood up and went inside his office.

After her little small talk with Erwin she exits the door leaving it open the slightest then crouches next to me.

"This might be boring he is staring at his window like always." She glances at me.

"This whole idea of yours is boring." I grunt.

"What are you two doing here?" We hear a male voice. It's Commander Erwin oh no.

"Ohh um [y/n] fell over!" She nudges my arm.

"Oww." I over exaggerate my 'pain'

"Oh umm okay, i need yo get going." He looks at us suspiciously.

"Idiot." I stand up and kicks her one the leg lightly then walk off.

She then runs in front of me stopping me in my tracks.

She then makes some kind of ninja pose.

"Survey corps spy twins here we go hiyaaaa!" She punches the air.