-chapter 29-

TW: this contains assult but its not really detailed, I wouldn't feel comfortable typing the details.

I woke up to a hot sensation on my head. I figured that both of my wrists and ankles were tied up and my mouth was sealed with tape I'm guessing.

My heart starts to raise making pitter patter noises. So many questions ran through my head, my brain kept asking me questions.

Whats going on?

I suddenly heard foot steps, the sound got louder and louder as i sensed that someone was walking towards me.

A candle then lit revealing where i was and the person. It was an unknown man but he was in a scout uniform so it was definitely a soldier.

I was in a usual male dorm room. I finally looked right at his eyes as he just stared daggers at me.

He kneels down towards me. "Now what on earth is a pretty girl doing walking through the boys dorms?" He asks.

"Oh right." He blunts out after a pause and snatches the tape out if my mouth making me hum in pain.

"So?" He asks.

"Actually why did you bring me here?" I growl.

"Just found you pretty, im just bored." He shrugs.

"Well im sorry but im a very boring person so let me go." I glare at him.

He then grabs me by the chin. "I dont think you're boring." He smirks making me widen my eyes.

He then pulls away. "Well answer my question." He glares at me.

"I...i was just seeing someone." I frown.

"Who?" He asks.

"Thats none of your concern." He knit my eyebrows together.

He sighs. "I think i will keep you here longer."

"Just let me go!" I yell.

Thereafter, he grabs me by the collar and slaps me. "Shut up." He snaps.

"And if i don't?" I protest slowly lifting my head holding back tears.

"Sweetheart you're tied up, you might want to think before you-" he calmly says but i cut him off.

"Oh don't you sweetheart me! Piece of shit!" I snap.

He then places his hand on my shoulders slamming me against the cold floor then leans beside my ear. "Oh i will sweetheart you." He whispers sending chills down my spine.

He then glances down at me then chuckles. He then tries unbuttoning my shirt but i make him struggle so with a strong force he rips it off revealing my chest that was only covered with a bra.

Thats when he harshly started kissing my lips and neck sending tears down my cheeks. His cold hands trailed down my waist.

I froze there like an idiot not moving to push him away. It was too much for me and all i could do was just lay there and silently cry while he treated me like some kind of trashy doll.

One hour later

I was still laying there in the dark crying of what he did. He didn't even give my shirt back or a blanket and just left me like that.

Goosebumps trailed everywhere on me as i shivered with cold air touching my skin.

I closed my eyes shut, I didn't want to see anything. What time is it? It felt like years of horror.

The door then opened to reveal him again as i swung my eyes open. I started panicking and he just looked down at me.

"Look what i've found." He says and hold out a small blade.

I look at him with horror written on my face.

"What did i ever do to you?!" I started screaming.

"Dunno, no reason at all just want to have fun." He blunts out.

"Why don't you enjoy doing something else?" I yell back.

"Your skin looks smooth, may i cut it?" He kneels down placing the knife under my chin.

I gasp as he lifts the knife off the under of my chin and thinly cuts my arms deep enough for it to bleed.

I whimpered in pain but after a while that pain just turned numb, the warm blood trialed down my skin.

He then kicks me on the stomach making me cough then kicks me continuously until i finally bailed my eyes out.

"Finally you're crying?" He laughs.

He then walks off.

Thats  when i just had to toughen up and just some how escape. I painfully sat myself up and shuffled towards the door.

I placed my ear against the door and figured there were no noises. I manage to twist the knob and creek the door open.

Thats when my heart stops to see him get inside the room again.

"You moron!" He screams.

Thats when i start screaming. I manage to head-butt his forehead as he grunts in pain but he manages to grab a vase and smash it on my head.

With a scream i bashed myself against the floor. My eye sight was getting blurry and i could feel the blood drip from my head.

My scars stung like hell, my healing ribs were aching and the bruises pulsed in pain. I closed my eyes what he was going to do next when i heard the noises of grunts, kicking, punching and then i opened my eyes.

It was Levi, he was  beating the guy up.

"Filthy piece of shit." He spits down at him.

Thats when memories struck me. The day when i met him. The day when he beat those men up like he is right now.

The day when i just watched him do all that in terror. Suddenly he throws a green cape at me.

He places his foot on top of the guy's head and rotated his head to look away.

More memories entered my brain, that day when he turned around so i could button my shirt up and right now he was waiting for me to cover myself up with his green cloak which i do.

After seconds he looks down at me. After stepping on the guy he kneels down in front of me.

"Stop staring, we need to get you cleaned up." He says.

Before i could make any move to stand up, i felt myself get lifted off the ground. I then realise he was carrying me bridal style which made me shocked.

Evening

Armin was sitting by my bedroom hugging me.

"This is all my fault im so sorry!" He keeps saying.

"Armin stop crying, im okay and it's not you fault." I keep reassuring.

After Armin's long apologies, we just stay in the same position hugging each over.

I had a bandage wrapped around my head, my bandage for my rib was removed as it wasn't needed too much and my skin needed oxygen and of course i had bandages for my scars.

I was told that the man who gave me hell was held in prison, thats good for him.

While Armin slowly started falling asleep on my lap, I managed to fall asleep too as my hand was placed inside Armin's soft blonde hair.

I could smell the shampoo smell from his hair, it smelt like coconuts and it was oddly comfortable.

Suddenly Armin sits up. "Im heading back, night [y/n]." He stood up and left.

Wow i thought he was falling asleep i thought to myself. I placed my head on the puffy pillow and closed my eyes trying to forget what happened lately.